We are pleased to announce that we have established five new LinkedIn groups for the use of individuals certified through Scrum.org. These groups will serve as platforms for:
Certified individuals can use the groups' messaging features to develop their understanding of Scrum and how to apply it.
Certified individuals can connect with others who are looking to hire or be hired based on Scrum expertise.
Certified individuals can display the appropriate Scrum.org certification logo on their LinkedIn profiles to signal their expertise.
Scrum.org's four LinkedIn groups include communities for:
- Scrum.org as a whole - for those who hold any Scrum.org certification.
- Professional Scrum Masters I - for those certified as PSM Is.
- Professional Scrum Masters II - for those certified as PSM IIs.
- Professional Scrum Developers - for those certified as PSDs.
- Professional Scrum Developer Trainers - for those certified and licensed as PSDTs.
We encourage people who would like to stay abreast of Scrum.org news but who do not hold Scrum.org certification to "Follow" Scrum.org as a company rather than joining Scrum.org groups.
Those who hold Scrum.org certifications are invited to send a request to join the appropriate groups.