The Scaled Professional Scrum (SPS) assessment is intermediate-level and grounded in the Nexus Framework, the exoskeleton of scaled Scrum.
The SPS assessment:
- Indicates you can manage and participate in scaled software and product development using Nexus
- Confirms that you know appropriate agile practices and scaling fundamentals you could apply to multiple Scrum teams working together
- Provides an industry recognized certification designed by Scrum.org
Passing the SPS assessment grants the industry recognized SPS Certification. It is the only publicly available assessment of your knowledge on scaling Scrum and agility.
Buy SPS Assessment
*Students who complete the Scaled Professional Scrum workshop are sent one free password following the course. You must be logged in with your Scrum.org account to take Scrum.org assessments. If you don't already have an account, you can create an account here.
- Fee: $250
- Passing score: 85%
- Time limit: 60 minutes
- Number of Questions: 40
- Format: Multiple Choice, Multiple Answer, and True/False
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Language: English only
- Related Guide: Nexus Guide
- Required course: None
- Recommended course: Scaled Professional Scrum Workshop
- Practice Assessment: Nexus Open
- Passwords have no expiration date, but are valid for one attempt only
When you purchase a password, it is set up in our system and emailed to you within one business day. All students who attend the SPS workshop are emailed a password upon completion of the course (typically within 3-5 business days).**
If you pass the SPS assessment you will receive the industry-recognized "SPS" certification, along with a badge that you can use to identify your achievement. Your name will be posted publicly for colleagues, managers, and potential employers to see.
SPS certification is highly recognized in the industry as the only Scrum certification based on testing of knowledge and understanding and therefore are significantly more valuable than available alternatives for Scrum. Scrum.org certification does not require retesting nor does it require future payments to retain certification status.
We strive to ensure that they remain valuable and relevant through frequent inspection and adaptation of the assessment content.
View the list of SPS Certificate Holders