Scrum.org provides a complete family of courses to help you learn the skills you need to become agile.
What Makes Scrum.org Training Different?
- Consistent - Professional Scrum Trainers (PSTs) bring their own style and experiences with a consistent delivery of Scrum.org training around the world, so you know each course we teach is aligned with Scrum, and all of your teammates are learning from the same message.
- Global - Scrum.org 160+ Professional Scrum Trainers are spread globally around the world.
- Quality - Scrum.org Professional Scrum Trainers all go through extensive peer reviews, testing, training, and interviews prior to being accepted as a PST, certifying each individual who can teach.
- Experienced - Professional Scrum Trainers bring current software development practices and real-world Scrum experience to the classroom, as PSTs spend a significant amount of their time working on software projects. All PSTs must stay up-to-date through annual face-to-face trainer meetings and support of the community.
- Innovative - All training materials are collaboratively maintained and improved by our community of Scrum experts and our founder Ken Schwaber, the co-creator of Scrum.
- Certification - All training classes come with the globally recognized Professional Scrum assessment attempt.
- Focused - Scrum.org training classes focus on delivering software and all exercises are designed around how a Scrum Team works to deliver that software.
- Forever - Professional Scrum certifications are yours for life with no renewal costs to retain them.
Click on a course name for more information or Download the training overview brochure.