Forums

By posting on our forums you are agreeing to our Terms of Use.

Please note that the first and last name from your Scrum.org member profile will be displayed next to any topic or comment you post on the forums. If you have left the first and last name fields blank on your member profile, your email address will be displayed instead.

All user-submitted content on our Forums may be subject to deletion if it is found to be in violation of our Terms of Use. Scrum.org does not endorse user-submitted content or the content of links to any third-party websites.

Certificate password payment - only credit cards in USD?
Last Post 11 Nov 2012 01:12 PM by Piotr Dyraga. 3 Replies.
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages Not Resolved
Piotr Dyraga
Piotr Dyraga

--
03 Sep 2012 11:51 AM
    Hi,

I try to pay for PSM1 assessment on mcssl.com (1stshoppingcart.com), but it seems that the system does not accept my debit card. I get:

"Sorry, your credit card has been declined.
    Please confirm your payment information and re-submit your order."

I have debit card in non-USD currency. Is it possible to pay with it?
    As I read on mcssl site, they accept debit cards and they have multi-currency payment support (probably not enabled on scrum.org)

Thanks
    Joshua Partogi
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    Joshua Partogi

--
    04 Sep 2012 01:22 AM
    Hi,

Have you tried with a Credit Card instead? Some Visa debit card cannot be used for online transaction.
    Joel Francia
    Joel Francia

--
    07 Sep 2012 12:51 AM
    I had the same problem, I called my bank in Peru to activate the use of my credit card by internet.

Joel
    Piotr Dyraga
    Piotr Dyraga

--
    11 Nov 2012 01:12 PM
    You were right, my Visa card had some limits regarding internet payments which I didn't know. I tried with another card (also non-USD) and everything worked fine. Thanks.
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Feedback