Forums

By posting on our forums you are agreeing to our Terms of Use.

Please note that the first and last name from your Scrum.org member profile will be displayed next to any topic or comment you post on the forums. If you have left the first and last name fields blank on your member profile, your email address will be displayed instead.

All user-submitted content on our Forums may be subject to deletion if it is found to be in violation of our Terms of Use. Scrum.org does not endorse user-submitted content or the content of links to any third-party websites.

Retry PSD exam after passing first time?
Last Post 08 Oct 2012 04:08 AM by Chris Schryvers. 3 Replies.
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages Not Resolved
Chris Schryvers
Chris Schryvers

--
24 Sep 2012 02:49 PM
    Hello,

I recently followed the PSD (not PSM) course, took the assessment afterwards and passed. For the PSD training, you get 2 free tries.

In order to be able to become a trainer however, one needs more than 95%. So my questions is, what happens when I use my password for a second time, in order to get more than 95%? If I get less than 90% on the second try (you never know :-)), will I lose my certificate?

Is it possible to do a third try after you first 2 tries? If yes, what will it cost?

Thanks in advance!

Chris
    Bartłomiej Fulanty
    Bartłomiej Fulanty

--
    01 Oct 2012 06:22 AM
    AFAIK passwords are one-time only, so you will have to pay for a second attempt.

regards,
    StarLight
    Bartłomiej Fulanty
    Bartłomiej Fulanty

--
    01 Oct 2012 06:24 AM
    Whoops didn't read correctly that you have two attempts, sorry (for PSM course you get only one try).

regards,
    StarLight
    Chris Schryvers
    Chris Schryvers

--
    08 Oct 2012 04:08 AM
    A colleague tried it, and after passing the first time, he was able to do the exam a second time. He passed again, and all is well. :-)
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Feedback