Forums

By posting to our forums you are agreeing to the Forum terms of use.
PSPO Advice
Last Post 03 Oct 2012 09:44 AM by Andrec. 4 Replies.
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Andrec
Andrec

--
02 Oct 2012 03:28 AM
    Having taken and passed the PSM I course and assessment, I was wondering if this would be enough to pass the PSPO assessment?

There is a specific course for this, but wondered if it was required to pass the PSPO assessment?
    Dominik Maximini
    Dominik Maximini

--
    03 Oct 2012 09:26 AM
    Hi Andrec,

do you believe that Scrum Master and Product Owner need to know the same things? Are you working as a Product Owner?

Right now, the PSPO course is required in order to do the PSPO I assessment.

Best
    Andrec
    Andrec

--
    03 Oct 2012 09:34 AM
    No I know they are different, no I just want to increase my knowledge on the scrum roles.

Oh ok, I thought it was open just like the PSM I
    Dominik Maximini
    Dominik Maximini

--
    03 Oct 2012 09:39 AM
    It's not open yet.

On https://www.scrum.org/Assessments/Professional-Scrum-Product-Owner-Assessments/PSPO-I-Assessment it reads "At present, the PSPO I assessment and certification is open only to those who have taken a Professional Scrum Product Owner course. Assessment is currently based on the body of knowledge contained in the courseware. Once the body of knowledge has been formalized as a Scrum Product Owner Guide, the assessment will be open to the public and anyone – including those who have not taken a Professional Scrum Product Owner course – will be able to assess themselves."

I guess this means we should stay tuned on changes to this assessment. In the meanwhile I suggest you work closely with POs or try to fill the role yourself to increase your knowledge.

Best
    Andrec
    Andrec

--
    03 Oct 2012 09:44 AM
    Yeah I just noticed that, ok thanks for the heads up.
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Feedback