Forums

By posting to our forums you are agreeing to the Forum terms of use.
Exam terminated for no reason
Last Post 06 Sep 2013 08:52 AM by Joe Pelosi. 3 Replies.
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
fduffy123
fduffy123

--
29 Aug 2013 05:16 PM

I don't know how often this happens but this is a disgrace. I got to about question 25 and things started to slow down , nothing wrong with my connection as I have used this all day , and then to my absolute horror I got a message saying that the exam was over , I scored 22 out of my 25 questions , which put me on track to pass and I would of reviewed some of those answers(maybe I might of changed some correct ones) , either way I wanted to do this tonight and if I had to resit do it again very soon, now I have to wait until America opens up tomorrow and probably have a big debate about getting a refund , well I will get a refund , if you are listening

Look at the 2 reasons for saying the test was finished , well 1 is obviously completely wrong as the duration was just 12 minutes and 2 is also rubbish as there was another 48 minutes

Title:
    PSM I
    Score:
    22 out of 82 points
    Percentage:
    27%
    Duration:
    00:12:31
    Date started:
    Thu 29th Aug 2013 5:43pm
    Date finished:
    Thu 29th Aug 2013 5:56pm
    Note: This test was automatically finished when either:
    1. Its time limit was reached when taking the test.
    2. An attempt to resume this test was not allowed due to time and date limits.
    Joe Pelosi
    Joe Pelosi

--
    30 Aug 2013 01:53 PM
    Hello,

We are sorry to learn that a connection was lost and your assessment session was ended early. We certainly understand your being disappointed that this issue occurred. We do try to take all steps possible in order to minimize these instances. Unfortunately, on rare occasions, such technical issues can occur which are beyond our control. We offer our apologies again for this matter and have extended you a new password so you may attempt the assessment again. Enjoy your day and best of luck!

Joe (Scrum.org)
    fduffy123
    fduffy123

--
    02 Sep 2013 07:37 AM

Thanks Joe

I did the test last night and passed with a score of 87% , little disappointed with getting 11 wrong but still a pretty good a achievement considering I didn't attend any course. Would be very interested to know first time pass rate ? Could you please provide those stats.

On to PSM 2 , this seems to be a very hard exam. Have you got any past/sample questions?. How can the pass rate be 85% if there are essay questions involved?
    Considering by the lack of people who have done the test I have to assume it is almost impossible to pass. Could you confirm how many multiple choice questions there are ? and how much % of total mark they make up

Joe Pelosi
    Joe Pelosi

--
    06 Sep 2013 08:52 AM
    Hi Feargal,

Thanks for your call yesterday. I'm glad we were able to speak. If you should have any follow up questions for us, feel free to call again or email me at support@scrum.org, and I will be happy to help. Have a great weekend, and congratulations again on your achievement in passing the PSM I assessment!

Joe (Scrum.org)
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Feedback