Forums

By posting on our forums you are agreeing to our Terms of Use.

Please note that the first and last name from your Scrum.org member profile will be displayed next to any topic or comment you post on the forums. If you have left the first and last name fields blank on your member profile, your email address will be displayed instead.

All user-submitted content on our Forums may be subject to deletion if it is found to be in violation of our Terms of Use. Scrum.org does not endorse user-submitted content or the content of links to any third-party websites.

Why we love Scrum?
Last Post 15 Nov 2013 10:40 AM by SandraU. 3 Replies.
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Oleksa Oliinyk
Oleksa Oliinyk

--
15 Nov 2013 12:36 AM
    Lets count reasons, why we love it?
    Oleksa Oliinyk
    Oleksa Oliinyk

--
    15 Nov 2013 12:37 AM
    Ian Mitchell
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member
    Ian Mitchell

--
    15 Nov 2013 02:06 AM
    Al Shalloway has taken a critical view of Scrum, and these days actively promotes SAFe. However, he has published this blog post stating the reasons...or as he puts it, "setting the record straight"...for why he loves Scrum. It's worth reading:

http://www.netobjectives.com/blogs/...love-scrum

SandraU
    SandraU

--
    15 Nov 2013 10:40 AM
    I love it because ... it is agile and I can use the agile practices and agile values and principles. I love it because it focus on the value for the customer. And it also, when done right, makes fun. I would love to work in an environment where people love to be. That would be nice. I hope I will find this some day ... in the future.
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Feedback