Forums

By posting on our forums you are agreeing to our Terms of Use.

Please note that the first and last name from your Scrum.org member profile will be displayed next to any topic or comment you post on the forums. If you have left the first and last name fields blank on your member profile, your email address will be displayed instead.

All user-submitted content on our Forums may be subject to deletion if it is found to be in violation of our Terms of Use. Scrum.org does not endorse user-submitted content or the content of links to any third-party websites.

Need Experienced Workshop Provider for February 8, 2014
Last Post 21 Nov 2013 09:51 AM by c kk. 0 Replies.
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
c kk
c kk

--
21 Nov 2013 09:51 AM
    I am looking for an agile/scrum expert in the Northeast who is also experienced in giving in workshops. I need such a person for a 2.5 hour workshop on Feb. 8 for APICS professionals in Albany, NY on using agile/scrum methodology for project management (not software).

APICS is a non-profit trade organization focused on supply chain and operations management. Feb. 8 is a district meeting combined with a student case competition. I direct a program to provide training and execution in state-of-the-art skill sets - agile and scrum being of great interest.

If you are interested, to speed things along, please send your input to me (Cynthia) at info@ProcessStrategySolutions.com with a high level outline of what is to be taught, details of you joining us, and up to three examples each of 1) agile/scrum project management outside of software and 2) providing workshops/presentations.

You can review APICS at www.apics.org and the Northeast District at www.apicsnortheast.org

I look forward to your input. Thank you.
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Feedback