Forums

By posting on our forums you are agreeing to our Terms of Use.

Please note that the first and last name from your Scrum.org member profile will be displayed next to any topic or comment you post on the forums. If you have left the first and last name fields blank on your member profile, your email address will be displayed instead.

All user-submitted content on our Forums may be subject to deletion if it is found to be in violation of our Terms of Use. Scrum.org does not endorse user-submitted content or the content of links to any third-party websites.

How to get disscount for 2nd attend the PSM I
Last Post 11 Jul 2014 05:46 AM by Scrum Support. 7 Replies.
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Bui Tuan Ninh
Bui Tuan Ninh

--
10 Jul 2014 06:29 AM
    Hello Scrum.org team all All ,

I plan to pay & do the PSM again next week. (the 1st time i got fail )

I hear that i can get 10% discount in this case. Can you confirm and give me your guide ?

Thanks
    Bui Tuan Ninh
    Bui Tuan Ninh

--
    10 Jul 2014 07:28 PM
    Hello, Can anyone help on this question ?

Thanks a lot.
    Ilia Pavlichenko
    Ilia Pavlichenko

--
    10 Jul 2014 09:19 PM
    I have never heard of any discount for PSMI exam. Where have you learnt about that?
    Bui Tuan Ninh
    Bui Tuan Ninh

--
    10 Jul 2014 09:29 PM
    Hi Illya,

I remember that i have ever read in this forum but i dont remember exactly which topic.
    Bui Tuan Ninh
    Bui Tuan Ninh

--
    10 Jul 2014 09:32 PM
    In addtion, i'd like to know how many question in the pool and how many question (or percentage) that can i meet again in the 2nd attend ?

Thanks.
    Damian Grech
    Damian Grech

--
    10 Jul 2014 11:03 PM
    The discount is only if an error occurred while doing the exam (the website went down, your computer crashed etc). Nobody knows the number of question in the pool of exam questions, and I don't believe Scrum.org will give this information. Finally, the percentage to pass the exam the second time is still like the first time; 85% (68 questions from 80)
    michael
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    michael

--
    11 Jul 2014 01:29 AM

Exam is no easier the second time around the pool is different and question sets are random.
    Discount can be awarded at discretion by scrum.org on an individual case basis I think.
    Its not guaranteed, if you are awared it is 10% off the resit exam.
    Playing the numbers game on what may be in the exam second time or how big the pool is isnt what scrum is all about.
    This is the difference between knowing scrum and understanding scrum.

Michael
    Scrum Support
    "Improving the profession of software development"
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member
    Scrum Support

--
    11 Jul 2014 05:46 AM
    Hello Bui Tuan Ninh,

We thank you for your continued interest in Scrum.org; it's great that you are interested in making a second attempt at the PSM I assessment! Regarding your inquiry, Scrum.org does not extend an overarching policy of offering discounted rates for additional assessment orders. If you would kindly send us an email directly to support@scrum.org, we will be happy to examine your specific inquiry and address your individual case accordingly. We hope to hear from and further assist you soon. Thank you and enjoy your day!
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Feedback