Become a Professional Scrum Trainer
Professional Scrum Trainers (PSTs) are professionals licensed by Scrum.org to teach the official Scrum.org curriculum. They are skilled in software development and/or product management. They are experts in Scrum and have extensive experience applying, leading, teaching, and coaching it. They have been servant-leaders at an organizational level. They are active in local agile and software development communities, as well as the broader global agile and Scrum movements.
All PSTs use the same highly-tuned and standardized Scrum.org courseware. Trainers bring their own style and experience to their courses, but using consistent materials ensures that all PSTs are delivering the same high-quality content to each and every student regardless of which PST teaches the course and where it is taught. These trainers continuously evaluate and improve themselves through the use of student feedback and student assessments. Through our course material crowd sourcing program with our PSTs, they work with Scrum.org to continually improve the courses, and related materials. Such credible and consistent learning experiences are highly recognized in the Scrum training marketplace for consistency, professionalism and the highest quality trainers and materials.
Benefits of becoming a Professional Scrum Trainer
As a Professional Scrum Trainer, you will be recognized as an expert in Scrum. Those PSTs who choose to become a licensed trainer of the Professional Scrum Developer courses are also recognized as experts in modern software engineering practices. Your can start on your journey as either a Professional Scrum Master or Professional Scrum Developer trainer and continue to add additional licenses to your training portfolio over time.
Additional benefits include:
- Schedule and deliver public or private Professional Scrum courses.
- Advertise public courses on our Courses page.
- Market yourself as a member of an exclusive group of Scrum experts.
- Be listed on the Scrum.org Trainer page.
- Receive discounted pricing on courseware licensing in secondary markets and when teaching private courses.
- Leverage Scrum.org’s courseware and materials rather than maintaining your own.
- Direct access to up-to-date courseware, class, and other prep materials.
- Network with other Professional Scrum Trainers on dedicated discussion lists and at exclusive events.
- Marketing of courses as a part of ongoing Scrum.org marketing activities.
- Course collateral and promotional materials for your use.
- Receive invitations to respond to private training classes and speaking opportunities that come directly to Scrum.org.
- Personal and brand awareness through public Scrum.org media opportunities including articles, blogs, forums and more.
Not sure where to start? Contact Us to learn more about becoming a Professional Scrum Trainer.