Professional Scrum Master Nov 25-26, 2016
Basic information and registration
When : Friday, November 25th and Saturday November 26th
Where : Mumbai, India
Schedule : 9:30 to 17:00
What it includes: Certification for Professional Scrum Master ( PSM I ) , a discount of $ 200 in the Professional Scrum Master ( PSM II ) , and all course materials.
Price: INR 25000
About the Trainer
Hiren Doshi is a scrum.org Trainer and Agile Coach and CEO at Practice Agile. Hiren takes immense pride in successfully leading agile transformations for large global organizations like EMC Corporation, TESCO.com, BookMyShow, Continuum Managed Solutions, LULU Forex, Germin8 and RSA.
He has over 21 years of rich professional software development experience in Storage, Online Retail & e-commerce, BFSI, and Big Data domains. He has trained over 3000 students and over 30 organizations on Agile / Scrum.
Hiren graduated with a M.S in computer science from UMASS, Lowell and Bachelors in Computer Engineering from the University of Pune. He is also an Avid blogger, and a sought after guest speaker at various Agile conferences.
When Hiren is not working he likes to spend time with his wife and 2 lovely daughters.
Professional Scrum Master (PSM) is a 2-day course that covers the principles and (empirical) process theory underpinning the Scrum framework, the Scrum process and the role of the Scrum Master.
Professional Scrum Master is THE cutting-edge course for effective Scrum Masters and anyone supporting a software development team’s efficiency and effectiveness.
The Professional Scrum Master class introduces the principles and (empirical) process theory underpinning the Scrum framework. These are foundational insights upon which the rules and roles of Scrum are explored and discussed.
The focus on the Scrum Master role includes advanced thinking tools for servant-leadership and behavioral shifts, working with people and teams, coaching and facilitation, and scaling Scrum.
Scrum.org selects only the most qualified instructors to deliver this course. Scrum.org maintains the defined curriculum and materials to assure consistency and quality for students worldwide.
Some more Testimonials….
- Scrum theory and principles
- The Scrum framework: roles, rules and artifacts
- Working with people and teams
- Coaching and facilitation
- The role of the Scrum Master
Students are challenged to think in terms of Scrum and the Scrum principles to better understand what to do when they return to their workplaces.
- Students will have a clear understanding of the mechanics of Scrum and their coherence from the empirical foundation of Scrum.
- Students can act as a Scrum Master for Scrum Teams and stakeholders from an in-depth understanding of servant-leadership.
- Students can effectively start up Scrum or increase its effectiveness if already underway.
- The training may be interesting to all involved in software development using the Scrum framework, but has been specifically conceived for those responsible within an organization for running or introducing Scrum.
- The class targets the people within an organization accountable for getting the most out of Scrum, including Scrum Masters, managers, and Scrum Team members.
Students work in teams. They learn through team assignments, discussions and hands-on exercises.
Assessment and certification
The Professional Scrum Master course has two associated certificates: Professional Scrum Master level I (PSM I) and Professional Scrum Master level II (PSM II).
All participants completing the Professional Scrum Master course receive a password to take the PSM I assessment and are entitled to a discount of $200 on the PSM II assessment.
These industry-recognized certifications require a minimum passing score of 85% on the associated rigorous assessment. Scrum.org maintains a public list with everyone holding a PSM I and PSM II credential.
PSM vs CSM
Difference between Certified Professional Scrum Master and Certified Scrum Master
Some of my customers
Contact: +91 9619322001
Registration for this class has closed