Applying Professional Scrum for Software Development Hilversum, Sep 22-24, 2021
Become a Professional Scrum Developer!
Are you a member of a Scrum Development Team and looking for a way to build software using Scrum in real-life situations? As a Professional Scrum Developer (PSD) you have the knowledge and understanding of Scrum to do so. This 3-day training course provides you with all the insights to turn product requirements into business value by creating releasable increments of software.
"The training was very good and very helpful, all topics were explained clearly with focus on practical use." - Software Engineer
Price: EUR 1995
This APS-SD training is perfect for
What will you learn during this APS-SD training?
Get to know the Agile engineering practices and supportive tools you need to improve your Development team. This 3-day course gives you the skills and tools to develop and release functionality from a realistic product backlog. Experience first-hand how the application of modern engineering practices results in releasable software increments. You’ll work with other participants to identify requirements, engineer, design, develop, test, integrate, and deliver concurrently within a single iteration.
- Working within a Scrum Team: continuously improve as a Scrum team.
- Definition of Done: the core Scrum concepts and what they look like in action.
- Tools: how to leverage different tools to employ Scrum practices.
- Technical practices: learn how to successfully implement and ship functionality.
- Improve your skills: take the next step in code quality and continuous integration.
Our trainers are Scrum.org certified experts. They are gurus in their field with an impressive trackrecord. They are happy to share their experiences, for you to better understand the PSD learning objectives stated by Scrum.org. The perfect way to prepare for your PSD assessment exam!
Professional Scrum Developer (PSD) Certification
The PSD I exam (plus one retake) and Scrum.org certificate are included in the training. The exam is taken online at your moment of choice. Please note, only if you take the exam within two weeks of completing the training will you receive a free second chance. After passing the PSD I exam, you will:
- receive a Scrum.org Professional Scrum Developer certificate.
- become a lifelong member of the Scrum.org community.
- be included in the global Professional Scrum Developer database.
Professional Scrum Developer Learning Journey
Yes, I want to become a Professional Scrum Developer
After registering for the PSD training, you will receive a confirmation email with practical information. A week before the training we will ask you about any dietary requirements and share literature if there's a need to prepare. See you soon!
What else should I know?
- The Scrum.org PSD I exam is included in the price of the training, so is all literature and a nice lunch.
- Travel & accomodation is not included.
- More information about the Scrum.org Professional Scrum Developer assessment can be found here.
1213 VB, Hilversum
Conveniently located from A27/exit 33 Hilversum.
Free parking available.
Train station Hilversum Sportpark at walking distance.
Lunch, snacks and drinks included in the training.