Applying Professional Scrum for Software Development
Prague, April 12-14, 2023
Three days full of Extreme Programming on a real software project, where you experience how Scrum improves team collaboration and software quality.
Who should attend
The class is an introduction to the Scrum framework focusing on agile software development and maintaining its high quality.
It aims at both existing and starting software Scrum teams, including "non-programmer" roles, who will also have useful things to do during the project.
- Starting or existing software Scrum teams
- Programmers, architects, testers
- Analysts, product managers, UX designers
- Project managers, team leaders, development managers
- Product Owners, Scrum Masters, agile coaches
We recommend also managerial roles to attend to experience first-hand together with the team strong collaboration and team responsibility.
ScrumDojo.cz is leading provider of Scrum.org, ProKanban and LeSS classes in Czechia, and the only provider of these classes in Czech language.
Our mission is to provide long-term learning and development of agile teams and organization in pursuit of improving product management and development.
Karel is a phenomenal teacher. Great materials, lots of programming sessions, excellent interpretation. I can only recommend.
Great training! Well prepared, excellent content (maybe little bit stuffed), good reactions on audience's needs, great vibes within the group.
A great course with excellent practical examples and hands-on experience of skills needed for agile developers that are usually underestimated in favor of the general agile understanding. Thank you, Karel!
Registration & Price
What will you learn
- You will experience tight collaboration within a Scrum Team
- How architecture emerges and grows together with your product
- You will practice multitude of agile engineering techniques
- How to maintain high quality and control technical debt
You will work on a real software project in small Scrum Teams during the class. Each team may pick one of these technologies: Java, .NET, NodeJS, Python, PHP, C++
- Scrum framework
- Scrum team collaboration with customers and users
- Definition of Done and finishing
- Product Goal, Sprint Goal
- Backlog refinement, slicing
- Specification by Example, Acceptance Test-Driven Development
- Emergent architecture
- Pair and Mob Programming
- Test-Driven Development
- Code quality and technical debt
- Continuous Integration, Trunk-Based Development
- DevOps and Scrum
Topics not normally part of the agenda, but participants usually ask about them, so we pay some attention to them:
- Multi-team collaboration and coordination
- Remote team collaboration
- Personal and professional development of Scrum team members