Professional Agile Leadership - Essentials Jan 13-14, 2020
Leaders and managers of Agile teams face many challenges as their organization's transition and transform. The 2-day Professional Agile Leadership Essentials course is designed to help those leaders explore how to create an environment that supports agility, empowering teams and enabling their organizations to reap the benefits of an agile product delivery approach. This workshop is a unique mix of theory and practice, optimized for the best learning experience.
After the class, students will get a passcode to take the PAL I assessment. After passing the assessment, students will gain the industry recognized PAL 1 certification, which will never expire.
Price: EUR 1499
Early Bird Price: EUR 1399 until Dec 6, 2019
The Professional Agile Leadership Essentials course provides a foundation for the role that leaders play in creating the conditions for a successful Agile transformation. Students explore how the principles and values of Scrum help guide leaders in the decisions they make to create an environment for agility to thrive.
Leaders in Agile environments can find their role to be quite different from what they are used to, shifting focus to enabling self-organizing teams to creatively solve complex problems. Students in this PAL-E class will discover perspectives and techniques for fostering growth in people in the various Scrum roles in order to sustain long-term agility to the benefit of their organizations and customers.
- Why Agile matters
- Agile challenges
- Leaders sustain agility
- Developing people
- Measuring agility
In this course, students will:
- Identify potential opportunities, challenges and impacts of Agile in terms of business value and why this is so important to the next generation organization
- Understand techniques to support teams to sustain long-term agility including the role that leaders play, shifts in thinking, and the relationship between complexity and empiricism
- Discover ways to continue the development of the people to help them grow and prosper in an agile way of working
- Explore how to measure and guide agile product delivery
Who Should Attend
- Leaders who are involved in the adoption of Agility in their organizations
- Those leading one or more Scrum teams, including Scrum Masters, Product Owners and members of a Development Team
- Managers who are responsible for developing people in the Scrum teams
- Senior Executives, acting as a sponsor for and developing leadership for the Agile transformation
Students will be able to make the most of the class if they:
- Have read and studied the Scrum Guide
- Have taken the Scrum Open (free online assessment)
- Want to expand their capabilities as an Agile leader, to the benefit of their organization
Assessment & Certification
All participants completing the Professional Agile Leadership Essentials course will receive a password to attempt the Professional Agile Leadership I (PAL I) assessment, included in the cost of the course. If you attend this Scrum.org class and attempt the PAL I certification assessment within 14 days but do not achieve a score of at least 85% you will be granted a 2nd attempt at no cost.
This industry-recognized PAL certification requires a minimum passing score.
What Is Included
- Course materials
- Breakfast and lunch both days
- One free attempt at the PAL I assessment (does not expire) - a $200 value
- If you attend this Scrum.org class and attempt the PAL I certification assessment within 14 days but do not achieve a score of at least 85% you will be given a 2nd attempt at no cost
#03-20 GALAXIS 1,
FUSIONOPOLIS PLACE, SINGAPORE, SINGAPORE, 138522