Professional Agile Leadership - Essentials
Live Virtual Class, June 23-24, 2023
Are you in charge of helping enable agility in your organization? Or do you support leaders that are charged with that? If you answer yes to any of these questions, then this course is for you.
Professional Agile Leadership EssentialsTM (PAL-E) is a hands-on, activity-based class in which managers and leaders of agile teams gain a strong understanding of how to best support, guide, and coach their teams to create the conditions for great agility.
Registration & Price
Course Learning Objectives
- Understand how agility can help you improve your organization’s performance
- Learn the challenges teams face during an Agile transformation and how to remove impediments
- Discover the shift in management style that a leader must make when going from traditional to agile
- ways of working
- Understand the leader’s role in “self-managing” teams
- Learn how to assess and foster the team’s agile maturity
- Discover how to connect values (personal, team and Scrum values) and clear goals to develop high
- performing teams
- Identify how to measure the benefits and impacts of agility in your organization
The course also includes a free attempt at the globally recognized Professional Agile Leadership I (PAL I) certification exam.
Live Virtual Class | June 23-24, 2023 | 9:00am - 4:30pm | EST