Professional Agile Leadership - Essentials
Live Virtual Class, November 20-23, 2023
Professional Agile Leadership Essentials™ is a 2-day* hands-on workshop that uses a combination of instruction and hands-on exercises to help managers and other leaders who work directly with Agile teams understand how to best support, guide, and coach their teams to improve their agile capabilities. The workshop provides a foundation for leaders' role in creating the conditions for a successful business transformation with Agile. Leaders and managers are critical enablers in helping their organisations be successful. Yet, the role of leaders and managers in an Agile organisation can be quite different from what they are used to. This workshop uses a combination of instruction and team-based exercises to help participants learn how to form and support Agile teams to achieve better results and lead the cultural and behavioural changes that organisations must make to reap the benefits of an Agile product delivery approach.
The course is accredited by Scrum.org. All participants completing the course may take part in an assessment for industry-recognised PAL I certification. Students are also able to claim 14 Project Management Institute (PMI) PDU credits.
More details about the course - https://www.meirik.com/training-portfolio/professional-agile-leadership-essentials
*When offered in person, this course is generally delivered over two consecutive days. However, when offered as a Live Virtual Class, the course may be broken up into more, shorter days.
Aims and Objectives
- Understand where and how agility can help improve an organisation's performance by addressing challenges that can be solved in no other way
- Understand how Agile teams work and what managers can do to help them to improve
- Learn how to measure the benefits and impacts of agility in organisations
- Understand what the role of managers in an Agile organisation is and how they help organisations achieve the benefits of business agility
- Understand how culture and values influence your organisation's ability to reap the benefits of agility
- Get practical skills for helping to guide and coach Agile teams and to help them remove impediments
- Line managers of Scrum Teams
- Middle management of Agile organisations or companies undergoing a business transformation with Agile
- Project managers involved in Agile product delivery
- Leaders supporting business agility
- Product Owners, Scrum Masters, and Agile coaches willing to learn about the manager's perspective on Agile delivery
Registration & Price
The training price includes:
- excellent, full of knowledge and interactive training conducted by two certified trainers with rich knowledge and years of experience in using Scrum in practice,
- 100% certainty that the training will take place on time,
- all the necessary materials in an electronic version,
- a small, 12-person training group, allowing for the maximum use of the potential of an interactive workshop,
- a single-use password for the PAL I assessment (allowing to obtain the PAL I certificate),
- a book that will allow you to furtherly explore knowledge and support you in everyday challenges.
Find out more about the Professional Agile Leadership certificate on the website https://www.scrum.org/professional-agile-leadership-certification
There are no set prerequisites to attend the course. However, a solid understanding of Scrum and Agile fundamentals is recommended.