Professional Agile Leadership - Essentials Amsterdam, Sep 22-23, 2020
+++ You can book this course stand-alone or as a discounted bundle in combination with our highly rated 'Agile Amsterdam 2020' conference & optional Master Classes. More learning, more networking! You can also use this as an opportunity for you and your colleagues to be trained in paralel for PSM, PSM II, PSPO, PSPO-A and Incrementor's new ICAgile certified training training C-ATC I (Certified Agile Transformation Coach). The course is held in english, but Nils Oud can clarify in dutch and german when needed. +++
Helping Leaders Understand their Role in Enabling Agile Transformation
Professional Agile Leadership™ (PAL) Essentials is a modular workshop, adaptable up to 2-days in length based on the needs of your organization. The workshop provides a foundation for the role that leaders play in creating the conditions for a successful agile transformation. Leaders and managers are critical enablers in helping their organizations be successful, yet the role of leaders and managers in an agile organization can be quite different from what they are used to. This workshop uses a combination of instruction and team-based exercises to help participants learn how to form and support agile teams to achieve better results, and how to lead the cultural and behavioral changes that organizations must make to reap the benefits of an agile product delivery approach.
Becoming an agile organization is a profound transformation that requires senior leaders, middle managers, and agile team members to change the way that they organize their work, manage that work, and measure the results of the work. Agile teams cannot do this on their own; they need help from the entire organization. The changes for all involved are profound, but so are the results when everyone's goals and ways of working are aligned.
What You Will Learn
To succeed in a changing world, organizations need to become more agile, more responsive to customer needs and market changes. This workshop will equip leaders and managers to help their organizations change by providing participants with:
- An overview of what "Agile" is, why organizations need it to survive and thrive in a changing world, how it works, and how to quantify its benefits from a business perspective
- The means to identify the potential opportunities and impacts of Agile in terms of business value
- An understanding of how Agile addresses the root causes of business uncertainty and IT project failure and/or dissatisfied customers
- The ability to compare and contrast Agile practices with alternative business practices and discuss how Agile fosters a culture of innovation and enhances financial performance
- An understanding of how to help form and support agile teams using an empirical approach to product delivery
- An understanding of typical challenges that agile teams face and how to support them by removing impediments
- Theory and Principles
- Improving Value Delivery
- Value - The "What"
- Culture - The "Who"
- Professionalism - The "How"
- Development of a common language
- Understanding of core problems in IT Product and Software Development
- Professional introduction and establishment of Agile techniques
- Role management plays in the Agile change of an organization
Price: EUR 1295
Language: English, German, Dutch