Professional Agile Leadership - Essentials Farmington Hills, Apr 6-7, 2020
What is Professional Agile Leadership (PAL-E) training?
Professional Agile Leadership Essentials is a two-day workshop to equip leaders of Agile teams (along with their Product Owners and Scrum Masters) with skills to help their organizations change. The premise behind this workshop is that becoming an Agile organization is a profound transformation. It requires senior leaders, middle managers, and Agile team members to change the way that they organize their work, manage that work, and measure the results of the work. Agile teams cannot do this on their own; they need help from the entire organization. The changes for all involved are profound, but so are the results when everyone’s goals and ways of working are aligned.
The workshop provides a foundation for the role that leaders play in creating the conditions for a successful Agile transformation. We will do this by providing participants with:
- An overview of what “Agile” is and why organizations need it to thrive in a changing world.
- The means to identify the potential opportunities, challenges and impacts of Agile in terms of business value and why this is so important to the next generation organization.
- An understanding of techniques to support teams to sustain long-term agility including the role that leaders play, shifts in thinking, and the relationship between complexity and empiricism.
- Ways to continue the development of the people to help them grow and prosper in an Agile way of working.
- Guidance of how to measure and guide Agile product delivery.
- Discuss ways to scale agility across several teams within the organization while keeping them working together to deliver on a common vision.
Additional Benefits of taking our PAL-E course
Participants are eligible for 14 PMI PDUs (Professional Development Units)
Price: USD 1399
Early Bird Price: USD 1299 until Mar 1, 2020
Ryan Ripley, Professional Scrum Trainer, will teach this workshop. Ryan created the Professional Agile Leadership material and certification for Scrum.org. He hosts the popular podcast, “Agile for Humans,” is the co-author of the new book, “Fixing Your Scrum,” and is continuously invited to talk at numerous Agile conferences.