Professional Agile Leadership - Essentials
Munich, November 30-December 1, 2022
<<< THIS TRAINING IS CONFIRMED TO RUN - 4 SEATS LEFT >>>
How to best coach, guide and support your teams
Professional Agile Leadership Essentials is a 2 day workshop to equip leaders and managers, along with their Product Owners and Scrum Masters, to help their organizations change by providing participants with:
- An overview of what “Agile” is and why organizations need it to thrive in a changing world
- The means to identify the potential opportunities, challenges and impacts of Agile in terms of business value and why this is so important to the next generation organization
- An understanding of techniques to support teams to sustain long-term agility including the role that leaders play, shifts in thinking, and the relationship between complexity and empiricism
- Ways to continue the development of the people to help them grow and prosper in an agile way of working
- Guidance of how to measure and guide agile product delivery
- Discuss ways to scale agility across several teams within the organization while keeping them working together to deliver on a common vision
Price: € 1,295
(Please note: the price on Eventbrite is shown including VAT; your company will reclaim this VAT amount from the tax authorities / If you make travel plans, please feel free to contact us if the training is confirmed)
Read more below
Registration & Price
Registration for this class has closed
Leaders will understand how agility adds value to their organization and why their support in creating the proper culture is essential to success. They will be prepared to support and enable teams by providing guidance and removing impediments that are beyond the team’s ability to address.
- Professional introduction to Agile, and connecting agility with what really matters to the success of your organization
- Understand how leading with Agile principles and values creates better outcomes, and overcome many organizational challenges
- Understand how to create a culture of engagement in continuous improvement & delivery, and an accountability model for the modern-day organization to sustain agility
- Why Agile Matters
- Challenges of an Agile Leader
- Leaders Grow Agility
- Developing People
- Measuring Agility
Who Should Attend
The Professional Agile Leadership Essentials course is designed for managers and those in leadership roles including Product Owners and Scrum Masters who want to grow their organization’s ability to respond to market opportunities, competitive pressures, or opportunities for innovation.
Certification and Assessment
All participants completing the Professional Agile Leadership Essentials course will receive a password to attempt the PAL I assessment. The industry-recognized PAL I certification requires a minimum passing score on this rigorous assessment. PAL-E class participants who attempt the PAL I assessment within 14 days of receiving their free password and do not score at least 85% will be granted a 2nd attempt at no additional cost.
Contact the Trainer
Phone: +31 643387297
Impressions of past Trainings
- 'A great training from a great, great trainer - thank you very much'.
- 'The content of Nils's training put the knowledge on Scrum that I had so far in a much better perspective as regards to the management “around” Scrum teams – and that was a real benefit for me! And I had fun during exercises'
- 'Thank you again for the inspiring seminar!'