Professional Agile Leadership - Essentials Utrecht, Apr 6-7, 2020
What You Will Learn
To succeed in a changing world, organizations need to become more agile, more responsive to customer needs and market changes. This workshop will equip leaders and managers to help their organizations change by providing participants with:
- An overview of what "Agile" is, why organizations need it to survive and thrive in a changing world, how it works, and how to quantify its benefits from a business perspective
- The means to identify the potential opportunities and impacts of Agile in terms of business value
- An understanding of how Agile addresses the root causes of business uncertainty and IT project failure and/or dissatisfied customers
- The ability to compare and contrast Agile practices with alternative business practices and discuss how Agile fosters a culture of innovation and enhances financial performance
- An understanding of how to help form and support agile teams using an empirical approach to product delivery
- An understanding of typical challenges that agile teams face and how to support them by removing impediments
Expected Outcomes After Attending the Workshop
You will have leaders who understand how being agile adds value to their business, and why leadership understanding, sponsorship, and support of Agile practices are essential to successfully becoming more agile as an organization. Leaders will be prepared to support and enable successful teams by providing guidance and removing impediments that are beyond the team's ability to address. This class can be delivered on-site, in a specific organization, to help its leaders understand their important role in transforming their organization or in a public class setting.
Professional Agile Leadership Certification
All participants completing the Professional Agile Leadership - Essentials course will receive a password to attempt the Professional Agile Leadership I (PAL I) certification assessment. If you attempt the PAL I assessment within 14 days and do not score at least 85%, you will be granted a 2nd attempt at no additional cost.
Price: EUR 1899
Early Bird Price: EUR 1599 until Mar 6, 2020
Language: Dutch, English
- Understand Role management plays in the Agile change of an organization
- Understanding of core problems in Product and Software Development
- Understand how to leader Agile teams
- Development of a common language
Who Should Attend
The Professional Agile Leadership Essentials course is designed for managers and those in leadership roles who are responsible for the introduction and establishment of Agile methods and techniques in an IT organization/division.
- Theory and Principles
- Improving Value Delivery
- Value - The "What"
- Culture - The "Who"
- Professionalism - The "How"