Professional Agile Leadership - Essentials Zürich, Dec 5-6, 2019
The Professional Agile Leadership EssentialsTM (PAL-E) is a 2-day hands-on workshop that uses a combination of instruction and hands-on exercises to help managers and other leaders who work directly with agile teams understand how to best support, guide, and coach their teams to improve their agile capabilities. The workshop provides a foundation for the role that leaders play in creating the conditions for a successful agile transformation. Leaders and managers are critical enablers in helping their organizations be successful, yet the role of leaders and managers in an agile organization can be quite different from what they are used to. This workshop uses a combination of instruction and team-based exercises to help participants learn how to form and support agile teams to achieve better results, and how to lead the cultural and behavioral changes that organizations must make to reap the benefits of an agile product delivery approach.
Price: CHF 2600
What You Will Learn
To succeed in a changing world, organizations need to become more agile, more responsive to customer needs and market changes. This workshop will equip leaders and managers to help their organizations change by providing participants with:
- An understanding of how agility can help you improve your organization's performance
- An understanding of how you, as a manager or leader, can help your organization achieve the benefits of agility
- An understanding of how culture and values influence your organization's ability to reap the benefits of agility
- Practical skills for helping to guide and coach agile teams, and to help them remove impediments
- An understanding of how to measure the benefits and impacts of agility in your organization
View the different Focus Areas covered within this class and others.
The location of the course is at Digicomp AG, Limmatstr. 50 in Zürich.
The fee for the certification assessment is included. You will receive a password for the assessment after the course is finished. Ideally do the assessment online during the next two weeks after the course.
Registration for this class has closed