Professional Agile Leadership - Evidence Based Management
Live Virtual Class, March 20, 2023
Measuring Value to Enable Improvement and Agility
With markets and customer needs constantly changing, organizations need information and evidence that helps them adapt quickly to new challenges and opportunities so that they can deliver greater value and achieve true business agility. Yet often organizations that use Agile product development techniques also use traditional management approaches, expecting leaders to set firm long-term goals and manage progress toward them with dashboards of static metrics.
That is why Scrum.org created the Evidence-Based Management (EBM) framework which is an Agile approach to help leaders guide their teams toward continuously improving customer outcomes, organization capabilities, and business results. EBM focuses on customer value and intentional experimentation to systematically improve an organization's performance and achieve their strategic goals.
PAL-EBM is for professionals in leadership roles (including executives, managers, Product Owner, Scrum Masters, coaches, and consultants) who:
- Are responsible for the success of their product delivery programs or Agile transformations and are seeking a means to measure and demonstrate that success.
- Are looking for a framework that identifies improvement areas that increase their business agility, including their time to pivot to meet new challenges and deliver customer value.
- What tot help their organization embrace empiricism and experimentation to find solutions for complex problems (where more is unknown that known or he situation changes rapidly)
- Want to articulate goals and measures in a way that fosters self-management and empower their teams to understand the connection between their work and the value their organization is providing and customer is receiving.
- Want to be more effective in how they measure success by using Agile measures rather than traditional measurement models (including the use of capacity and velocity).
Registration & Price
Registration for this class has closed