Professional Agile Leadership - Evidence Based Management
Live Virtual Class, April 22, 2023
This course will run over one day for 8 hours, with breaks.
- 9:00 am - 5:00 pm Los Angeles Time PDT zone
- 12:00 pm - 08:00 pm New York Time EDT zone
This workshop uses a combination of instruction and team-based exercises to help participants learn how to form strategic goals at the organizational level, and support agile teams to achieve better results. Participants will learn how to lead cultural and behavioral changes that organizations must make to reap the benefits of an agile product delivery approach.
Who Should Attend
- Anyone responsible for the success of their product delivery programs or Agile transformations and are seeking a means to measure and demonstrate that success
- Anyone that wants to help their organization embrace empiricism and experimentation to find solutions for complex problems
- Leaders that work in an Agile environment
- Experienced Scrum Masters
- Agile Coaches
- Scrum Team Members
- Scrum Coaches
Not sure if you should attend? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to help find the right course for you.
Understand the essential aspects of goals and measures and how they influence behaviors and an organization’s culture and values.
Help organizations embrace empiricism as a leadership approach. Using experimentation to incrementally steer toward the organization’s goals.
An appreciation for how goals and trust act together to enable autonomy, transparency, and value delivery.
Correlate market leadership and sustainability to curiosity, adaptation, and empiricism.
Understand how to use EBM and its KVAs to focus measurements on improving market value and operational capabilities.
Certification & Assessments
All participants completing the PAL-EBM course will receive a password to attempt the PAL-EBM assessment. PAL-EBM class participants who attempt the PAL-EBM assessment within 14 days of the class and do not score at least 85% will be granted a 2nd attempt at no additional cost.
Once you earn your PAL-EBM certification, it will never expire, and you will never be asked to pay a renewal fee.
- Live Virtual Activity-Based Learning
- Course Materials:
- Access to the full PAL-EBM slide deck and complementary materials used during the course
- Free attempt to earn your PAL-EBM certification (Lifetime certification)
- If you take the assessment within 14 days and you do not pass on your first attempt you will get a second attempt free.
- Scrum.org Membership
Exclusive Bonuses (Only from Andreanna Marshall):
- Access to Project Academy Discord - be a part of a growing Scrum community
- 1:1 Coaching session - receive one free hour coaching session to discuss your topic of choice regarding scrum (Scrum coaching, exam coaching, etc.)
Registration & Price
Student Reviews: https://www.scrum.org/andreanna-marshall (click on my profile to review all student reviews)
Frequently Asked Questions
How many people will attend?
Our courses are kept small to ensure a premium experience.
I'm not sure if I have enough experience to take the course. What should I do?
Come anyway! There will be plenty of opportunities to practice and learn from the collective intelligence of the students.
Can I claim PMI PDU credits for attending the course?
Students of Scrum.org courses are able to claim Project Management Institute (PMI) PDU credit: 7 PDUs after attending the one-day PAL-EBM Training. Please note that PMI PDUs are earned for course attendance and not for passing a Scrum.org assessment. Students can claim PDUs under PMI’s "Education courses provided by other third-party providers” category. You can claim your PDUs online at https://www.pmi.org.
Where can I contact the trainer with further questions?
You can email us at email@example.com
This will be a Live Virtual Remote/Online Class.
Training will begin promptly at the posted class hours.
Full details on how to participate will be sent to you 1 week before the class and the same day if you register during the last week until course registration ends.