Professional Scrum Developer Kuala Lumpur, Oct 25-27, 2017
The Professional Scrum Developer (PSD) course is THE course that teaches how to create great software using the Scrum framework. Students learn how to develop increments of potentially releasable functionality from a realistic Product Backlog. Students concurrently do requirements engineering, design, development, testing, integration, and deployment within a single iteration. The course teaches how Agile engineering practices and supportive ALM tools improve a team’s capabilities even more.
The workshop introduces the mechanics of Scrum and provides insights into complexity, team-based collaboration and self-organization as essential elements in mastering Scrum. Participants will learn how the Scrum framework improves product development and delivery. From its emphasis on practical application the course exposes common missteps, increases the awareness of the associated symptoms, and provides prescriptive guidance to avoid going off track.
There is no prerequisite but good to read Scrum Guide before attending this work. Scrum Guide freely available here.
What will this course cover?
- Scrum Framework - Roles, Artifacts, Events
- Agile Estimation and Planning
- Role of Scrum Developer in Scrum
- Specification by Examples Workshop
- ATDD and BDD workshop
- Test Driven Development
- Unit testing with Unit Testing Framework
- Organization of test activities
- Design Frameworks
- Definition and principles of frameworks
- Emergent Design
- Principle of scalability and implementation
- Consequence of technical debt and risk of "breaking" the code
- Working with legacy code
- Introduction to Continuous Integration
- Introduction to Jenkins
- Automated Builds with Jenkins
- Automation Testing with xUnit (TDD) and Cucumber/SpecFlow (BDD/ATDD)
- Agile Testing
- Test Automation Frameworks
- Test quadrants and test pyramids
- Continuous Delivery and Deployment - Why and How?
- DevOps Introduction
- ALM tools for Development Team such as Jira/TFS/Trello
This training is for all development team members of the scrum team. This workshop will benefit to
- designers and developers
- User Experience Engineers
- Development managers
- Software engineers/Programmers
- Testers and QA engineers
- Business and Technical analysts
- Systems/IT Engineers
- Scrum Masters
- Agile Coaches
This course has the Professional Scrum Developer level I (PSD I) as associated credential. All participants completing the Professional Scrum Developer course receive a password to take the PSD I assessment.
This industry-recognized certification requires a minimum passing score on the associated rigorous assessment. Scrum.org maintains a public list with everyone holding a PSD I credential.
Price: USD 1200
Looking for private workshop for group of 10 or more people. Write to me on email@example.com