Professional Scrum Facilitation Skills
Live Virtual Class, May 6, 2023
This course will run over one day for 8-hours, with breaks.
- 9:00 am - 5:00 pm Los Angeles Time PDT zone
- 12:00 pm - 08:00 pm New York Time EDT zone
Professional Scrum Facilitation Skills™ is an interactive course designed to help Scrum teams and individuals develop proficiency in facilitation skills, and learn when and how to select effective techniques for various circumstances.
Strong facilitation skills enable better problem-solving, more effective Scrum events and greater team alignment, all leading to better outcomes.
Who Should Attend
- Anyone on the Scrum Team interested in learning how to use facilitation to enhance their team’s success
- Experienced Scrum Masters
- Agile Coaches
- Scrum Team Members
- Scrum Coaches
- Aspiring Scrum Master
Not sure if you should attend? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to help find the right course for you.
High Level Outcomes
- Develop facilitation skills and a facilitator’s mindset
- Learn the facilitation principles that experienced facilitators fall back on when interactions are difficult
- Understand the roles that facilitation principles and the Scrum Values play in enhancing healthy collaboration in Scrum Teams
- Explore how facilitation can address challenging scenarios most Scrum Teams encounter
- Apply facilitation skills and techniques to improve the Scrum events and other interactions
- Understand how to encourage diverse perspectives, while bringing the team together to reach decisions
- Experience the elements of group dynamics and how they influence the decision-making process
- Leave class with a toolbox of facilitation techniques and understand how to apply them in different circumstances
Certification & Assessments
All participants completing the Professional Scrum Facilitation Skills course will receive a password to attempt the Professional Scrum Facilitation Skills assessment. PSFS class participants who attempt the PSFS assessment within 14 days of the class and do not score at least 85% will be granted a 2nd attempt at no additional cost.
Once you earn your PSFS certification, it will never expire, and you will never be asked to pay a renewal fee.
- Live Virtual Activity-Based Learning
- Course Materials:
- Access to full PSFS slide deck and complementary materials used during the course
- 1 free attempt to earn your PSFS certification (Lifetime certification)
- If you take the assessment within 14 days and you do not pass on your first attempt you will get a second attempt free.
- Scrum.org Membership
Exclusive Bonuses (Only from Andreanna Marshall):
- Access to Project Academy Discord - be a part of a growing Scrum community
- 1:1 Coaching session - receive one free hour coaching session to discuss your topic of choice regarding scrum (Scrum coaching, exam coaching, etc.)
Registration & Price
Student Reviews: https://www.scrum.org/andreanna-marshall (click on my profile to review all student reviews)
Frequently Asked Questions
How many people will attend?
Our courses are kept small to ensure a premium experience.
I'm not sure if I have enough experience to take the course. What should I do?
Come anyway! There will be plenty of opportunities to practice and learn from the collective intelligence of the students.
Can I claim PMI PDU credits for attending the course?
Students of Scrum.org courses are able to claim Project Management Institute (PMI) PDU credit: 7 PDUs after attending the one-day Professional Scrum Facilitation Skills (PSFS) Training. Please note that PMI PDUs are earned for course attendance and not for passing a Scrum.org assessment. Students can claim PDUs under PMI’s "Education courses provided by other third-party providers” category. You can claim your PDUs online at https://www.pmi.org.
Where can I contact the trainer with further questions?
You can email us at email@example.com
This will be a Live Virtual Remote/Online Class.
Training will begin promptly at the posted class hours.
Full details on how to participate will be sent to you 1 week before the class and the same day if you register during the last week until course registration ends.