Professional Scrum Facilitation Skills
Live Virtual Class, July 25, 2023
The Scrum.org Professional Scrum Facilitation Skills (PSFS) is an interactive one-day course designed to help teams and individuals develop proficiency in facilitation skills so that they can help teams better solve problems, build consensus, and foster transparency.
Great Scrum Teams are self-managing, cross-functional, and have the ability and skills necessary to drive successful outcomes. But team interactions don’t always go as expected and cause conflict or roadblocks. Effective facilitation can help teams move forward toward their desired outcomes.
Improve and develop facilitation skills for effective collaboration with Scrum and Agile teams.
High-level learning outcomes
- Explain the roles that facilitation principles and the Scrum Values play in enhancing healthy collaboration in Scrum Teams
- Gain facilitation skills to leverage and focus on the great potential of diverse perspectives within a team while working within different team dynamics
- Apply facilitation principles and techniques to improve the Scrum events and other interactions
- Improve team collaboration and participatory decision-making using a facilitator stance and toolbox of techniques
Registration & Price
This course is appropriate for experienced Scrum professionals who want to learn how to use facilitation to enhance team collaboration and reduce conflict. It is ideal for:
- All Scrum Team members (Scrum Masters, Developers, and Product Owners)
- Scrum and Agile Coaches and Consultants
This course is not suitable for professionals with little Scrum knowledge or experience.
Professional Scrum Certification
All participants completing the Professional Scrum Facilitation Skills course will receive a password to attempt the Professional Scrum Facilitation Skills assessment. PSFS class participants who attempt the PSFS assessment within 14 days of the class and do not score at least 85% will be granted a 2nd attempt at no additional cost.
This is a live virtual class.
Joining instructions will be sent along about 1 week before the class start date.