Professional Scrum Facilitation Skills
Amersfoort, March 20, 2024
Professional Scrum Facilitation Skills™ is an interactive one-day course designed to help Scrum practitioners develop a facilitator’s mindset, proficiency in facilitation skills, and learn when and how to select effective techniques for various circumstances. Strong facilitation skills enable better problem-solving, more effective Scrum events and greater team alignment, all leading to better outcomes
Registration & Price
In this one-day skills-building course, participants will learn how to become better facilitators to improve interactions with their Scrum Teams, stakeholders, and customers. They will focus on how to adopt facilitation as a stance and enable the Scrum Values. Students will address a series of common Scrum-related scenarios by applying several facilitation techniques they can add to their collection of agile practices. They will create and leave with their own facilitation “plan” to improve their next team discussion or Scrum event.
This course is ideal for:
- Scrum Masters and any Scrum Team member interested in learning how to use facilitation to enhance their team’s success
- Scrum Coaches, Agile Coaches, and Consultants
- This course is not suitable for professionals with little Scrum knowledge or experience.
- Develop facilitation skills and a facilitator’s mindset
- Learn the facilitation principles that experienced facilitators fall back on when interactions are difficult
- Understand the roles that facilitation principles and the Scrum Values play in enhancing healthy collaboration in Scrum Teams
- Explore how facilitation can address challenging scenarios most Scrum Teams encounter
- Apply facilitation skills and techniques to improve the Scrum events and other interactions
- Understand how to encourage diverse perspectives while bringing the team together to reach decisions
- Experience the elements of group dynamics and how they influence the decision-making process
- Leave class with a toolbox of facilitation techniques and understand how to apply them in different circumstances
All participants completing the Professional Scrum Facilitation Skills course will receive a password to attempt the Professional Scrum Facilitation Skills assessment. PSFS class participants who attempt the PSFS assessment within 14 days of the class and do not score at least 85% will be granted a 2nd attempt at no additional cost.
3821 AA Amersfoort