Professional Scrum Foundations Atlanta, Jul 18-19, 2018
Professional Scrum Foundations | Atlanta, GA
Back by popular demand, the Professional Scrum Foundations (PSF) course is now open for registration. The 2-day course—which is a combination of instruction and team-based exercise—is the perfect Scrum introduction, reboot or refresher for teams or professionals wanting to learn how to use Scrum in a highly practical way.
During the course, students will work in teams through a series of sprints to build a software application (no coding experience required). Students will learn how to leverage the mechanics, roles and principles of Scrum to overcome complexities and collaborate as a team.
Why wait? Register now to discover how we successfully use Scrum practices to deliver high-quality software products for (and with) our Fortune 1000 clients—and how you can apply it to your organization.
- Gain a clear understanding of the foundational elements of Scrum and their coherence
- Understand how to use visual information radiators
- Learn how to identify common pitfalls and dysfunctions
- Gain experience collaborating with Scrum Teams and stakeholders
- Increase business agility
- Receive a voucher ($150 value) to attempt the PSM I Assessment
What to Expect:
- A stringent curriculum developed by Scrum.org and the co-founder of Scrum, Ken Schwaber
- An immersive learning format with hands-on training
- Lessons from a Scrum.org Professional Scrum Trainer
- Discussions on how Scrum affects application development, deployment and security
6600 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd NE
Building 600, Ste 105
Atlanta, GA 30328
Professional Training Network ProviderAgileThought
Registration for this class has closed