Professional Scrum Foundations Hilversum, May 27-28, 2021
Are you new to Scrum? Or looking for ways to improve your Scrum development team? This two-day training covers the basic mechanics of Scrum and introduces students to the essential elements required for mastering it: complexity, team-based collaboration, and self-organization. Learn how the Scrum framework improves product development directly from professional, certified Scrum trainers.
Price: EUR 1395
Whether you’re new to Scrum or an old pro, this training will refresh your agile way of working. Get your team members on the same page, with Scrum terminology and concepts.
Through an emphasis on practical application, the course exposes common missteps, increases the awareness of the associated symptoms, and provides prescriptive guidance to avoid going off track.
The Professional Scrum Foundations courses are only taught by trainers who are Professional Scrum Trainers (PST), people who went through the extensive selection and certification process from Scrum.org.
Is Professional Scrum Foundations (PSF) training right for me?
- Yes - if you work with a development team, product owner, or Scrum Master new to working with Scrum
- Yes - if you are a development manager and/or stakeholder working with Scrum Teams and want to improve your understanding the framework
- Yes - if you are an individual designer, programmer, tester, or other specialist who works with or inside a Scrum development team
What will I achieve by completing this training?
You will learn:
- The mechanics and coherence of Scrum
- How to use visual information radiators
- How to identify common pitfalls and dysfunctions
- How to participate effectively in a Scrum Team
- How to increase the effectiveness of Scrum in progress
You will develop the skills to:
- Collaborate more productively as a team member
- Apply Scrum to your product development
- Improve the way you deliver continuously
Professional Scrum Master Certificate
The PSM I exam (plus one retake) and Scrum.org certificate are included in the training. The exam is taken online at your moment of choice. Please note, only if you take the exam within two weeks of completing the training will you receive a free second chance. After passing the PSM I exam, you will:
- receive a Scrum.org Professional Scrum Master certificate.
- become a lifelong member of the Scrum.org community.
- be included in the global Professional Scrum Master database.
- receive a 40% discount on the PSM II exam.
1213 VB, Hilversum
Conveniently located from A27/exit 33 Hilversum.
Free parking available.
Train station Hilversum Sportpark at walking distance.
Lunch, snacks and drinks included in the training.