Professional Scrum Foundations Malmö, Jan 20-21, 2020
Professional Scrum Foundations (PSF) is a 2-day course that provides the foundational knowledge needed to work with Scrum in a highly practical way. The course is a combination of instruction and team-based exercises where students experience how the Scrum framework improves product development efforts.
Over the 2 days, students experience Professional Scrum: learning the framework and gaining insights into overcoming complexity, with team-based collaboration and self-organization as essential elements in mastering Scrum. Students work together as a team in a series of Sprints to build a product, thereby facing real-life problems. The rules, roles, and principles of Scrum are leveraged during the exercises. From its emphasis on the practical application of Scrum, the course exposes common missteps and misunderstandings so students grow a higher awareness of the associated symptoms. The course provides prescriptive guidance to avoid going off track and keep Scrum healthy.
Professional Scrum Foundations is excellent training for teams and anyone wanting to experience the way of working in Scrum. The course also provides the foundation of knowledge needed for role-focused training for Product Owners, Scrum Masters, and Developers.
- Improved understanding of how to better collaborate and work as a team in a context of Scrum
- Have a clear understanding of the foundational elements of Scrum and their coherence
- Be able to take part in a Scrum Team and effectively deliver value
- Leave the class with a handful of tips to identify common pitfalls and dysfunctions
- Fundamentals of Scrum
- The Scrum Framework
- Mastering Scrum
- Planning with Scrum
- Getting started
- Keeping Scrum healthy
Who Should Attend
The Professional Scrum Foundations course is the perfect introduction, reboot or refresher to Scrum. This course is for teams or anyone wanting to experience the Scrum way of working. PSF provides the base knowledge needed for anyone interested in taking role focused training. No existing knowledge of Scrum is required to attend.
Certification & Assessments
All participants completing the Professional Scrum Foundations course will receive a password to attempt the Professional Scrum Master I (PSM I) assessment. The industry-recognized PSM I certification requires a minimum passing score of 85%. PSF class participants who attempt the PSM I assessment within 14 days of receiving their free password and do not score at least 85% will be granted a 2nd attempt at no additional cost.
ALL PRICES EXCL. MOMS
Price: SEK 15595
Frequently Asked Questions
What is included in the price?
The price includes a morning fika, lunch, course materials in English and the opportunity to take the Professional Scrum Master I (PSM I) assessment and certification after the course. You do not pay any additional certification fees and your certification never expires.
What are the course hours?
Courses start at 09:00 and finish at 16:30 each day.
How many people will attend?
This course is capped at a maximum of 16 attendees to ensure a premium experience.
How should I prepare for the course?
The only preparation required is to read the Scrum Guide. If you have a laptop, please bring it. We may use it during certain exercises in class.
How and when do I pay?
After registration, you will immediately receive a booking confirmation via email. Payment is made via invoice which will be sent out before the course starts.
What is your cancellation policy?
We apply the standard rules and policies for the course cancellation, as defined by ALMEGA training companies. This means:
- The registration is binding on the participant's organization as soon as we have accepted the booking and sent confirmation that the participant has been admitted to the course.
- Cancellations should always be made via e-mail to email@example.com
- If canceled 2 - 4 weeks before the course starts, the participant's organization will pay 50% of the course fee.
- If canceled 0 - 2 weeks before the start of the course, the participant's organization will pay 100% of the course fee.
- In the event of unforeseen impediments to participation, the seat may be transferred to another person. This must be communicated to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 55 Degrees AB is entitled to cancel a course upon which all paid course fees will be reimbursed to all course participants. No additional reimbursement will be paid.
- 55 Degrees AB normally invoices the course fee before the course starts.
Can I claim PMI PDU credits for attending the course?
Yes. You can claim 14 PDU's for attending a course.
Where can I contact the trainer with further questions?
You can email us at email@example.com