Professional Scrum with Kanban Live Virtual Class, Jun 17-18, 2021
If you are from Poland let us know before you register: firstname.lastname@example.org
This training is conducted by Jakub Drzazga within Scrum June Fest. Read more ➡https://bit.ly/3bRfB1d.
Scrum is currently the most common way of agile work, however, one should also consider it as a base for extension to other techniques and practices.
Professional Scrum with Kanban is a training allowing to apply the potential of Kanban in daily work of Scrum teams.
Thanks to the training, the participants will be able to increase the efficiency of Scrum teams. They will deliver value faster (shorter cycle time) and there will be more of it in the unit of time (higher throughput).
Moreover, the use of statistical forecasting will significantly improve the team's predictability.
Kanban also means increasing design transparency and organizing the workflow.
- Scrum Masters
- Project Managers
- Agile Coaches
- People having knowledge of Scrum
who want to develop their competencies
in the area of knowledge and practices of Kanban
- Kanbanu practices:
- Visualisation of the Workflow
- Limiting Work in Progress
- Active Management of Work Items in Progress
- Inspect and Adapt the Definition of “Workflow”
- Examination of flow effectiveness:
- Cycle time
- Work in Progress
- Work item age
- Flow-Based Events
- Little’s Law
- Statistical Forecast for Scrum Team
Price: EUR 1090
Early Bird Price: EUR 950 until Apr 30, 2021
- 2 days
- Workshop Online
AS PART OF THE TRAINING:
- Voucher for PSK exam worth 200 USD
- Possibility to take the exam twice
WHAT WILL YOU GAIN?
- You will increase your efficiency
– You will deliver faster
– You will deliver more
- Your delivery will be more predictable
Zoom + Mural