Professional Scrum with Kanban Amsterdam, Oct 8-9, 2020
The 2-day Professional Scrum with Kanban course teaches Scrum practitioners how to apply Kanban in their work. Through theory, case studies and hands-on exercises, participants will understand the importance of transparency and flow as it pertains to the Scrum framework.
Price: EUR 1395
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
After completing the Professional Scrum with Kanban course you will:
- Know how your Scrum Teams can introduce complementary practices from Kanban while continuing the way they are already working with Scrum
- Gain a clear understanding of how flow works within the context of Scrum
- Be introduced to Kanban practices that Scrum Teams can adopt to help improve their effectiveness and efficiency
- Understand how to effectively use the appropriate Kanban practices without changing Scrum
- Learn a practical approach to improving transparency and visbility for their work.
Tijdens de Professional Scrum met Kanban training worden de volgende onderwerpen behandeld:
- Dispelling Common Myths
- Understanding Professional Scrum
- Kanban Theory, Principles and Practices
- Kanban in Practice
- Scrum with Kanban
After successfully completing the Professional Scrum with Kanban training, Scrum.org will send you an exam code that you can use to take the PSK 1 exam. You will receive this code within 48 hours after completing the training. There are no costs attached to the code and there is no expiration date. The exam can therefore be made at any suitable moment at home. We recommend however, to take the exam as soon as possible after completing the training. Experience shows that participants score best when they take the exam within one week after completing the training. Please note: the exam code is only valid once. If you take the PSK 1 exam within 14 days after completing the training and you do not score the 85% required to pass, Scrum.org will provide you with a one-time free re-exam. When taking the exam after 14 days, this one-time offer will expire. A new exam code must then be requested by yourself, this means the costs are for the participant. The exam is in English.
The Professional Scrum with Kanban (PSK) course is hosted by the experienced Professional Scrum Trainers (PSTs) of Prowareness. Our trainers have practical experience and are certified by our Partner in Principle Scrum.org.
You can register right away by filling out the registration form below. The costs per participant are €1.495,- and include lunch and course materials.
This amount is exempt from sales tax as per Article 11-1-o of the 1968 Sales Tax Act.