Professional Scrum with Kanban Bengaluru, Dec 16-17, 2019
"Kanban is for helpdesk and maintenance projects while Scrum is for complex software projects"
"Scrum requires upfront planning for a month while in Kanban we do just in time planning"
"Kanban works on WIP limit while there is no WIP limit concept in Scrum"
"Scrum says you can release only at the end of the Sprint while in Kanban you can release whenever you want"
If you do believe in either of these statements or think that Scrum and Kanban can't work together then please join us to explore how Scrum and Kanban can complement each other.
Professional Scrum with Kanban (PSK) is a 2-day course that teaches Scrum practitioners how to apply Kanban practices to their work. Through theory, case studies, and hands-on exercises, participants will understand the importance of transparency and flow as it pertains to the Scrum framework.
The course covers the following topics -
- Myths and truth about Scrum and Kanban
- Understanding Professional Scrum
- Kanban Theory, Principles and Practices
- Kanban in Practice, Simulations and Exercises
- Metrics and quantitative process control
- Using Kanban in the context of Scrum framework
The Training cost includes -
1. One FREE attempt of PSK-1 ($200 USD)
2. Another FREE attempt of PSK I ($200) if the first attempt is made within 14 days after the class and unfortunately the participant doesn't pass
3. 14 PDUs and SEUs
4. Soft copy of the training reference guide
Please WhatsApp to 9891001391 or drop a note to firstname.lastname@example.org for more details
Price: INR 23990
Scrum.org have worked with Daniel Vacanti in the creation of this course. In 2007 Daniel helped to develop the Kanban Method for knowledge work. He managed the world’s first project implementation of Kanban that year.
About Me -
Scrum.org maintains a defined curriculum for the Professional Scrum courses and selects only the most qualified instructors to deliver them. Each Professional Scrum Trainer (PST) is a practitioner and brings their experiences and areas of expertise to bear, but all students learn the same core course content. This consistency and quality helps students effectively apply Scrum in their organizations.
I am available on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/iamsanjaysaini/, happy to be part of your professional network.
Opp RMZ Eco Space