Professional Scrum with Kanban Malmö, Jan 27-28, 2020
Professional Scrum with Kanban (PSK) is a 2-day course that teaches Scrum practitioners how to apply Kanban practices to their work. Through theory, case studies, and hands-on exercises, participants will understand the importance of transparency and flow as it pertains to the Scrum framework. Scrum Teams keep improving how they work, based on what they learn by inspecting and adapting on an ongoing basis.
The Professional Scrum with Kanban course is for all Scrum Practitioners, with an emphasis on Scrum Masters looking to add Flow techniques to their toolbox.
About the trainer
Julia Wester is @EverydayKanban on twitter and writes the EverydayKanban.com blog. Julia has used Kanban for 10 years, is passionate about flow, and has plenty of experience integrating Kanban with Scrum.
All prices are excluding moms.
Price: SEK 15595
What You Will Learn
In this class, students will learn how Scrum Teams can introduce additional practices from Kanban without changing the core Scrum framework. We will explore in detail how the Scrum Events, Roles, Artifacts, and other framework components are potentially impacted by a move to a more flow-based process. The overall result will better effectiveness, efficiency, and predictability of your Scrum teams.
Who Should Attend
The Professional Scrum with Kanban course is for anyone doing Scrum. It is particularly beneficial for those people within an organization who use Scrum to deliver products to market including Product Owners, Development Team Members and Scrum Masters.
- Gain a clear understanding of how flow works within the context of Scrum
- Be introduced to Kanban practices that Scrum Teams can adopt to help improve their effectiveness and efficiency
- Understand how to effectively use the appropriate Kanban practices without changing
- Learn a practical approach to improving transparency and visibility of work
- Dispelling Common Myths
- Understanding Professional Scrum
- Kanban Theory, Principles and Practices
- Kanban in Practice
- Scrum with Kanban
Professional Scrum with Kanban Certification:
All participants completing the Professional Scrum with Kanban course will receive a password to attempt the Professional Scrum with Kanban I (PSK I) assessment. This assessment is only available to students of the class currently. The test is currently under construction and will be available soon. The industry-recognized PSK I certification requires a minimum passing score of 85%. If you attempt the PSK I assessment within 14 days of receiving the password and do not score at least 85%, you will be granted a 2nd attempt at no additional cost.
Other Frequently Asked Questions:
What is included in the price?
The price includes a morning fika, lunch, course materials in English and the opportunity to take the PSK assessment and certification after the course. You do not pay any additional certification fees and your certification never expires.
What are the course hours?
Courses start at 09:00 and finish at 16:30 each day.
How many people will attend?
Our courses are capped at a maximum of 18 attendees to ensure a premium experience.
I'm not sure if I have enough experience to take the course. What should I do?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will advise you.
How and when do I pay?
After registration, you will immediately receive a booking confirmation via email. Payment is made via invoice which will be sent out before the course starts.
What is your cancellation policy?
We apply the standard rules and policies for the course cancellation, as defined by ALMEGA training companies. This means:
- The registration is binding on the participant's organization as soon as we have accepted the booking and sent confirmation that the participant has been admitted to the course.
- Cancellations should always be made via e-mail to email@example.com
- If canceled 2 - 4 weeks before the course starts, the participant's organization will pay 50% of the course fee.
- If canceled 0 - 2 weeks before the start of the course, the participant's organization will pay 100% of the course fee.
- In the event of unforeseen impediments to participation, the seat may be transferred to another person. This must be communicated to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 55 Degrees AB is entitled to cancel a course upon which all paid course fees will be reimbursed to all course participants. No additional reimbursement will be paid.
- 55 Degrees AB normally invoices the course fee before the course starts.
Can I claim PMI PDU credits for attending the course?
Yes. You can claim 14 PDU's for attending a course.
Where can I contact the trainer with further questions?
You can email us at email@example.com