Professional Scrum Master Live Virtual Class, Jan 25-27, 2021
Due to COVID-19, this class will be held virtually.
What's up awesome people! Thanks for your interest in joining us in this Virtual Class Instructor Lead Professional Scrum Master class. Wow that is quite a mouthful isn't it? :)
Anyway, due to the current condition out there, many of us are forced by the situation to do many of our activities at home. Many people have requested me to facilitate a Professional Scrum Master class virtually. So in this class I will deliver a standard Scrum.org PSM material but I have adapted for online delivery so the value of collaborative learning is still optimal. I am here to support your learning journey to be an awesome Scrum Master.
What makes this class different to offline PSM training?
- This class will be facilitated in English.
- The class will be facilitated in three days.
- But we will not spend the whole 8 hours in front of our monitor. That is going to be tiring for sure. So the schedule will be from 08:00-12:15 GMT+8. Please take note of the timezone.
- There will have short breaks for 10 minutes as refresher.
- This class is limited to 20 participants so that all of us will get optimal learning out of it. I want to ensure that each and one of you are engaged throughout the course.
What I promise you
- Even though this is a virtual training, this will not be a training where I will be talking most of the time presenting a powerpoint slide like you see in most online trainings in the market. In fact, I do not have powerpoint slide at all in this class. *Curious*?
- Two way discussions and maximising collective intelligence. Yes, I will make you busy throughout the three days course. There will be many group exercises. You will be doing most of the talking rather than me.
- Practical experience and knowledge from me. You can pick my brain. I have been a Professional Scrum Trainer for almost a decade and I have worked with many teams remotely from South East Asia and still am. You will not get this with online trainings from Pluralsight, Udemy or Coursera.
- The most awesome quality virtual training. I have invested in the best hardware and software found in the market to ensure that everyone who will be participating will get the best experience from this virtual class. I believe in professionalism.
- The learning still continues after the class is over. We will still connect and support with each other not only to get through the current situation but also to be an awesome Scrum Master via Slack.
- If you are interested in joining us in this awesome virtual training experience, please register yourself using the registration form.
- I will then send you the link to make a payment using credit card.
- Once you have made the payment, I will then send you the confirmation e-mail confirming your slot for the class.
I hope this is clear enough explanation for you. But feel free to contact me if there are anything missing or if there are things that makes you doubtful or concerned. Looking forward to interact with you in one of my virtual classes. Stay safe and stay healthy.
Price: AUD 895
Attendees make the most of the class if they:
- Have studied the Scrum Guide (required).
- Passed the Scrum Open assessment
- Have been on or are closely involved in building or enhancing a software product or application using Scrum.
- Have read one of the Scrum books of Ken Schwaber or the book “Scrum – A Pocket Guide” by Gunther Verheyen.
The Professional Scrum Master training has an associated credential Professional Scrum Master level I (PSM I).
- All participants completing the Professional Scrum Master course receive two passwords to take the PSM I assessment.
- These industry-recognized certifications require a minimum passing score on the associated rigorous assessment. Scrum.org maintains a public list with everyone holding a PSM I.
Required to Watch:
Online / Virtual via Zoom
Time: 08:00-12:15 GMT+8