Professional Scrum Master Live Virtual Class, Jun 24-25, 2021
Learn Scrum from Gary Pedretti, a Professional Scrum Trainer that Ken Schwaber, co-creator of Scrum, describes as:
"…one who knows Scrum, agile, and software development with deep knowledge of how to create value and good outcomes...If you need help, want to talk with someone, and want facts rather than spin, talk to Gary."
Students of this 2-day PSM class will learn Scrum – the most popular framework under the Agile umbrella – in a practical, experiential way. It prepares students – and includes one free assessment voucher – for the Professional Scrum Master (PSM I) certification. The course is designed for anyone using Scrum – especially Scrum Masters and others championing Scrum in the organization.
The class goes beyond just the Roles, Events, and Artifacts of Scrum, and explains the theoretical underpinnings and “whys” behind the framework. It also provides insights into complexity, team-based collaboration, and self-organization as essential elements in mastering Scrum. Students will experience how the Scrum framework improves product development efforts.
What You Get
- Recognition by Scrum.org as a certified Professional Scrum Master (PSM), after passing a short assessment - an attempt at the PSM I certification assessment is included with your registration fee
- Instruction from a recognized expert in agility by the creator of Scrum
- All course materials
- A curated reading list from the instructor, and other ideas for continuous learning
- A free re-take of the PSM I certification assessment, if you take your first attempt within 14 days of class and do not pass
- A $100 discount on the PSM II certification assessment, should you wish to take it at any point in the future
- Scrum Alliance members may claim 14 CEUs under the category C1, "Face-to-Face Training Outside of Scrum Alliance"
What Our Attendees Are Saying
"Gary is an amazing Scrum coach. He led a week-long PSD course in Scrum for our group, which completely transformed how we deliver software and gave us insight about approaching the complex task of solving problems for stakeholders. Gary is, simply, a master of Scrum." - Jonathan Whitall
"Gary was exceptional! He did a great job keeping all of us engaged." - Brian Kinney
"Gary is an excellent Agile trainer and coach. He has really helped with assessing organizational needs and tailoring his training and coaching accordingly. Beyond Scrum or Agile transformations at the team level, Gary helps with transformative coaching for organizational leaders to help them adapt their traditional roles to maximize effectiveness in an agile organization." - Dave Lundstrom, SVP of Engineering, Echo Global Logistics
"Gary conveyed content in a manner which we could relate to our company." - Rick Clemons
"Gary is a dedicated, experienced and talented scrum coach. He knows his stuff and can teach it well. When you work with Gary, you can see how passionate he is about improving how we deliver software and you’ll benefit from his experience, candor and expertise." - Troy Bienash, Director of Strategic Initiatives, FHLBC
"I enjoyed the introduction of material, didn't just jump in with theoretics but met all pain points of our day to day with our proposed Scrum framework principles that would prove effective." - Seth D.
Price: USD 1495
This is a Live Virtual Class - students will attend online via Zoom and Mural.co