Professional Scrum Master Live Virtual Class, Oct 23-24, 2021
Professional Scrum Master level I course is for anyone who wants to validate his/her understanding of Scrum. This class is designed to help attendees gain a deeper understanding of the Scrum Framework and its application. The training helps you prepare for the assessment and gain a stronger understanding of Scrum.
Scrum is framework to address complex adaptive problems while creatively delivering products of highest possible value. Scrum is defined in the Scrum Guide which is maintained by Ken Schwaber and Jeff Sutherland, the co-creators of Scrum.
The Professional Scrum Master level I assessment is a rigorous assessment grounded in the core framework. The assessment validates your knowledge, understanding and experience with Scrum.
Price: INR 20500
- Clear understanding of the rules of Scrum through the empirical foundation of Scrum
- Act as Scrum Masters for Scrum Teams and stakeholders from an in-depth understanding of servant-leadership
- Effectively start using Scrum
- Increase the effectiveness of Scrum underway
- Scrum Theory and principles
- The Scrum Framework.
- The Definition of Done.
- Running a Scrum Project.
- Working with people and teams.
- The role of Scrum Master.
ASSESSMENT AND CERTIFICATION
Attending the training prepares and equips attendees with the knowledge and understanding for the level I assessment. The attendees are eligible to take the PSM I assessment post the course, once they receive the password from Scrum.org. The Attendees who pass the exam will receive:
- Professional Scrum Master I certificate
- PSM I digital badge to showcase your achievement
- Listing on Scrum.org directory
- 40% discount on PSM level II assessment.
- Name: Professional Scrum Master level I (PSM I)
- Format: Multiple Choice, Multiple Answer, True/False
- Duration: 60 minutes
- Number of questions: 80
- Passing Score: 85%
WHO WOULD BE BENIFITTED
The Professional Scrum Master course is designed for anyone who wants to improve the quality of software delivery with the use of Scrum Framework. Scrum Masters, Managers, Scrum Team Members, Developers, Testers, Architects, Leads can get benefitted by the course.
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT UNITS (PDUS)
Attendees may be eligible to apply for 14 PDUs toward their continuing education requirements with the Project Management Institute (PMI) for PMP, PgMP, and PMI-ACP certifications.
Live Virtual Class