Professional Scrum Master
Live Virtual Class, March 4-5, 2023
Become a Professional Scrum Master!
You work with Scrum Teams, or you’ve completed our Scrum Foundation and are eager to learn more. Great news! But how to become a Professional Scrum Master? As a Professional Scrum Master you know how to make teams excel. That requires more than basic knowledge. Our PSM I training provides you with the insights and skills to be an authority.
Registration & Price
Registration for this class has closed
This course is appropriate for students in any industry where teams are working to solve complex problems. The Professional Scrum Master course is for:
- Practitioners that are interested in starting a career as a Scrum Master
- Scrum Masters, Agile/Scrum Coaches and consultant looking to improve their use of Scrum
- Anyone involved in product delivery using Scrum
Sprint 1 Goal: Introduction: Tool, Ourselves, Complexity, Empiricism, Agile Manifesto, Scrum Framework
Sprint 2 Goal: Accountabilities: Scrum Master, Product Owner, Developers
Sprint 3 Goal: Events & Artifacts: Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review, Sprint Retrospective
Sprint 4 Goal: Exam orientation: Practice quizzes, way forward toward exam and beyond
PSM I Trainer
Anand Pandey, PST provides a hands-on, activity-based learning experience and lets participants explore real-world challenges to help students apply what they learn in their roles once back at work.
PSM I Certification
The PSM I exam (plus one retake) and Scrum.org certificate are included in the training. The exam is taken online at your moment of choice. Please note, only if you take the exam within two weeks of completing the training will you receive a free second chance. After passing the PSM I exam, you will:
- receive a Scrum.org Professional Scrum Master certificate.
- become a lifelong member of the Scrum.org community.
- be included in the global Professional Scrum Master database.
- receive a 40% discount on the PSM II exam.