Professional Scrum Master
Live Virtual Class, July 1-2, 2023
Become a Professional Scrum Master!
You work with Scrum Teams, or you’ve completed our Scrum Foundation and are eager to learn more. Great news! But how to become a Professional Scrum Master? As a Professional Scrum Master you know how to make teams excel. That requires more than basic knowledge. Our PSM I training provides you with the insights and skills to be an authority.
Registration & Price
Registration for this class has closed
The PSM I training is perfect for
You have completed our Scrum Foundation course, gained experience on the job or read about Scrum. Or maybe you are quite new to it all. The PSM I training is perfect for anyone who wants to know more about Scrum and is eager to officially become a Professional Scrum Master.
What will you learn during the Professional Scrum Master I (PSM I) training?
First, we take a look at the theory of Scrum. To create an in-depth understanding of the framework, this is essential. We also talk about the different roles within a team and your role as Professional Scrum Master. What does it mean to be a Scrum Master and what’s your relationship to, for instance, a Product Owner? After this we take a deep-dive. What is servant leadership? And, how do events help create a high-value product? After the training you are able to set up a Scrum Team and deal with complex Scrum issues.
- Scrum Theory & Principles
- Scrum Framework: the history of the framework, and all roles and events.
- Scrum product management: a deep-dive into forecasts, releases en the importance of a Backlog.
- Scrum product delivery: from software development to the definition of a Technical Risk.
- Scrum Teams: what are self-managing teams en what types of leadership match Scrum?
Feedback from the Participants:
PSM I Trainers
Our trainers are Scrum.org certified experts. They are gurus in their field. Gurus with an impressive track record. They are happy to share their experiences, for you to better understand the PSM I learning objectives stated by Scrum.org. The perfect way to prepare for your PSM I exam!
PSM I Certification
The PSM I exam (plus one retake) and Scrum.org certificate are included in the training. The exam is taken online at your moment of choice. Please note, only if you take the exam within two weeks of completing the training will you receive a free second chance. After passing the PSM I exam, you will:
- receive a Scrum.org Professional Scrum Master certificate.
- become a lifelong member of the Scrum.org community.
- be included in the global Professional Scrum Master database.
- receive a 40% discount on the PSM II exam.
Professional Scrum Master Learning Journey
The Learning Journey of a Professional Scrum Master starts with an interest in Scrum. We offer you the basics in a one day Scrum Foundation training. If you have some Scrum knowledge, you can also start directly with the Professional level PSM I training. Want to become a true Scrum expert? Continue your Learning Journey with the Xebia Academy PSM II course.
About the Trainer
- Raj - comes with extensive practical experience working in Agile Transformations from Teams, Program, Business Unit and Enterprise level with Fortune 500 companies.
- In his total 13+ years working with Agile Frameworks and Methods out of 27+ years IT Career, Raj coached, mentored, trained Product Managers, Product owners, Scrum Masters, Program and Project Managers, Developers - on agile ways of working.
- A strong believer of "Learning is a 2-way Street" philosophy - Raj adds simple, easy to remember metaphors in all his trainings adding a bit of humor and engaging in interactive entertaining ways - he wants to be part of your agile journey beyond training and certification.
- Over the last decade alone, he has trained 2500+ participants from across the globe in Agile ways of working.
- Raj is the preferred Trainer for a couple of leading IT Tech and Consulting companies - delivering them exclusive Scrum.org programs from Scrum Masters to Agile Leaders in United States, EU and India regions.
- Where can I contact the trainer with further questions or wish to arrange a private class? You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org