Professional Scrum Master
Amersfoort, November 29-30, 2023
Professional Scrum Master (PSM) training
The Professional Scrum Master (PSM) training is a two-day course that addresses the theory and principles of Scrum. The focus of this course is not only on knowing Scrum but also on living it to encapsulate the true power of the framework. Connecting theory to practice is therefore very important. After this course, you will understand what Scrum is (and isn't) and how to start applying it in your organization and team.
People with a lot of different (current) roles find value in this course. You don’t have to be a Scrum Master per se. You could be a project manager, team lead, IT development manager, Product Manager, Test manager, business analyst, architect, developer, tester, marketing or content specialist and so on. Having some experience with Scrum is useful, but not necessary. For people new to Scrum the Professional Scrum Master training is an excellent starting point.
Registration & Price
Registration for this class has closed
The focus of this training lies within the theory behind Scrum and the basic principles within this framework. The training is a mix of theory and practical assignments, mostly formed into a workshop to maximise learning.
After this training:
- It will be clear what Scrum is;
- You will understand the principles and values of Scrum;
- You will know more about servant leadership as Scrum Master to your Scrum Team, Product Owner and organisation;
- You will be able to start with Scrum within your team, to increase effectiveness and collaboration;
- You will be able to facilitate different Scrum events;
- You will know what roles and responsibilities are important and how they should be applied within Scrum
The training is divided into different modules. Of course, we will inspect and adapt based on your questions and experiences. The training consists of:
- Theory and principles of Scrum
- Scrum Framework
- The importance of Done (and undone)
- Product Delivery
- People and teams
- The role of the Scrum Master
3821 AA Amersfoort