Professional Scrum Master Amsterdam, Nov 13-14, 2019
You don't want to miss this class because ...
- We teach an honest story, grounded in our personal experience and the hundreds of teams and Scrum Masters we've worked with over the years;
- You receive access to our exclusive quarterly Retrospectives where students from our various Scrum Master classes reflect on their learnings and give and get help;
- We provide a serious-and-fun training that aims to energize and inspire you in your journey with Scrum. Students rate our class with an 8.8 (with scores ranging between 8 and 10);
- As Course Stewards at Scrum.org, Barry and Christiaan are responsible for the continued development of the Professional Scrum Master classes (I and II) and the training of other Scrum.org trainers;
- We prepare for your PSM-I Assessment by practising with difficult cases and assignments during the course. By participating, you receive a free code (and retry) for the PSM-I assessment and a discount for the PSM-II assessment. Both the PSM-I and PSM-II are industry recognized certificates that demonstrate a deep understanding of the content. We would like to note, however, that no certificate replaces real-world experience with Scrum.
Price: EUR 1495
Language: Dutch, English
What to expect
- Grow a deep understanding of the Scrum Framework and why its underlying empirical process is necessary to thrive in the face of complex problems (such as product development and software engineering);
- You can start your own Scrum Team or improve the effectiveness of existing Scrum Teams;
- You know how the Scrum Master can be a servant leader;
- You have a solid understanding of the three Scrum roles and how they work together in Scrum;
- You know the purpose of the various Scrum events, and how to facilitate them well;
- You will have unlearned many unproductive, ineffective ways of thinking about complex problems;
- Connecting with other experienced Scrum Masters, and given and receiving coaching on personal challenges;
- Experience several games and exercises that you can use with your Scrum Teams to help them understand aspects of Scrum;
What happens after the class?
- You are invited to join the Professional Scrum Master Retrospective – a quarterly meetup in the Netherlands for participants of the course. The Retrospective helps you achieve your learning goals, build networks and learn from other excellent Scrum Masters;
- You have made an important step in preparing for your (optional) PSM-I Assessment;
- You will receive a useful book to support you in your journey and the materials used during the training;
- You will become part of a worldwide network of experienced Scrum Masters;
Registration for this class has closed