Professional Scrum Master
Amsterdam, December 7-8, 2023
Course language: English
- Free attempt at the globally recognized Scrum.org Professional Scrum Master I certification assessment
- Free 2nd attempt when you don’t pass your 1st attempt within 14 days
- Certification insurance
- Free book – recommended read selected by your trainer
- Professional Scrum Master Reference Guide
- $ 100,- Discount on the PSM II assessment
- $ 200,- Discount on the PSM III assessment
- extensive lunch buffet, drinks and snacks throughout the day
Learn Scrum from those who created and maintain It
Professional Scrum Master (PSM) is a 2-day course that covers the principles and (empirical) process theory underpinning the Scrum framework, and the role of the Scrum Master in it. This course is a combination of instruction and team-based exercises, and teaches what is at the heart of the Scrum and Agile movement.
What you will learn
Over the 2 days, students will see why PSM is the cutting-edge course for effective Scrum Masters and for anyone coaching a team toward increased efficiency and effectiveness. The course includes advanced thinking for servant-leadership and behavioral shifts.
Throughout the course, students are challenged to think in terms of the Scrum principles to better understand what to do when returning to the workplace.
The PSM course is much more than just a set of slides and an instructor. In this course, students work on real-life cases with other classmates together as a team. This course is made up of discussions and hands-on exercises based upon real-life cases.
PSM course topics
- Scrum theory and principles
- The Scrum Framework
- The Definition of Done
- Running a Scrum project
- Working with people and teams
- Scrum in your organization
- The role of the Scrum Master
Who should attend
The Professional Scrum Master course is for anyone involved in product delivery using the Scrum framework. It is particularly beneficial for those people within an organization accountable for getting the most out of Scrum, including Scrum Masters, Scrum Team members, and managers.
Professional Scrum Master certification
All participants completing the Professional Scrum Master course will receive a password to attempt the Professional Scrum Master I (PSM I) assessment. PSM class participants who attempt the PSM I assessment within 14 days of receiving their free password and do not score at least 85% will be granted a 2nd attempt at no additional cost.
My mission: inspiring others to discover new ways of working. Over the years, I have provided 100+ training courses and workshops in the fields of Scrum, Agile Product Development, Kanban, and personal leadership. I have advised and coached 15+ different organizations within various industries like banking, healthcare, and retail. Before becoming an external consultant, coach, and trainer, I have been 5+ years part of different Scrum Teams as a Development Team member, Product Owner, and Scrum Master.
My training courses are characterized by minimizing use of Powerpoint slides, and maximizing iterative and incremental creation of visualizations on flip charts. These visualizations will help you recollect the lessons learned through the exercises we did, the conversations we had, and the reflections throughout the training course.
I believe that the best way to deliver a training course is by applying the values and principles from Scrum and the Agile Manifesto on the training course itself. I practice what I preach.
Small class size
My training courses have a maximum of 10 students. This has the following benefits for you:
- A more personal experience for you as a student
- Contributes to an environment of trust and openness
- Easier for everyone to feel comfortable
- More space to bring in your own challenges from your workplace
- More space to learn from the experience of the other students
PartnerDe Booij Training
Registration & Price
Listed price is excl. 21% VAT
BCN Amsterdam Arena
1101 BA Amsterdam, Netherlands