Professional Scrum Master Bratislava, Jul 6-7, 2020
Professional Scrum Master is the cutting-edge 2-day course on key aspects of Scrum, its principles, empirical process and the role of Scrum Master. It combines instruction and interactive exercises where you are put into difficult real-life situations without a single correct answer and in groups look for solutions using Scrum values, so that you can handle such situation in your everyday practice.
A worldwide recognized certification assessment Professional Scrum Master I is included.
Who should attend?
Everyone working on product development, in a Scrum team or outside. The course is especially useful for Scrum Masters, people in leadership roles and people responsible for Scrum adoption.
You get more from the course if you have good understanding of Scrum framework basics, e.g. by reading Scrum Guide or completing Scrum Foundations course.
- Scrum principles and values, empirical process theory
- Scrum framework refresh
- Definition of Done and its importance
- Leading people and teams, self-managing teams, team coaching
- Why even mature teams need a Scrum Master
- Scrum in your organization
- Scrum Master role, key skills and knowledge
Price: EUR 1150
All participants completing the Professional Scrum Master course will receive a password to attempt the PSM I assessment. If you attempt the assessment within 14 days after receiving the password and fail to pass, you will receive one more attempt free of charge.
Professional Scrum Master I
Professional Scrum Master I assessment proves solid Scrum framework knowledge, its principles and rules, as described in the official Scrum Guide. Test is taken online and in English. It contains 80 questions, is timeboxed to 60 minutes, and requires 85% score to successfully pass. It is more difficult than corresponding assessments of other organizations and therefore better represents your acquired knowledge.
You will be also entitled to a discount on the Professional Scrum Master II and Professional Scrum Master III assessments.
What you take away
- Training materials hand outs
- Scrum Values poster
- Pictures of all drawings and materials created during the class
- Password to attempt Professional Scrum Master I assessment
- Discount for PSM II and PSM III assessments
- 14 PMI PDU credits