Professional Scrum Master Brisbane, Jul 23-24, 2018
The Professional Scrum Master (PSM) course is a 2-day course that covers the principles and (empirical) process theory underpinning the mechanics, rules and roles of the Scrum framework.
Advanced tools for servant-leadership are provided to increase a Scrum Master’s effectiveness. These tools relate to behavioural shifts, working with people and teams, coaching and facilitation techniques, and addressing the organisation.
Students learn through instruction and team-based exercises, and are challenged to think in terms of the Scrum principles to better understand what to do when returning to the workplace.
Price: AUD 1320
- Understand the fundamentals of Scrum, and how it is designed to tackle complex product development
- Develop mastery of the Scrum Framework
- Understand the Scrum Master’s role and accountability
- Learn how to support a team to continuously improve
- Discover how to plan delivery while accommodating change within the flexible context of Scrum