Professional Scrum Master Cape Town, Apr 1-2, 2020
Professional Scrum MasterTM (PSM) is a 2-day course that covers the principles and (empirical) process theory underpinning the Scrum framework, and the role of the Scrum Master in it. This course is a combination of instruction and team-based exercises, and teaches what is at the heart of the Scrum and Agile movement. The course also includes a free attempt at the globally recognized Professional Scrum Master I certification exam (PSM I).
What You Will Learn
Over the 2 days, students will see why PSM is the cutting-edge course for effective Scrum Masters and for anyone coaching a team toward increased efficiency and effectiveness. The course includes advanced thinking for servant-leadership and behavioral shifts. Throughout the course, students are challenged to think in terms of the Scrum principles to better understand what to do when returning to the workplace. The PSM course is much more than just a set of slides and an instructor. In this course, students work on real-life cases with other classmates together as a team. This course is made up of discussions and hands-on exercises based upon real-life cases.
- Management: Using metrics for successfully tracking project progress
- Coaching: Situational Scrum mastery
- Leadership: Implementing working agreements (Social Contracts) for teams
Price: ZAR 11990
- Global Registered Education Provider (REP) of Scrum.Org
- Get trained by South Africa's only globally renowned Professional Scrum Trainer (PST)
- Earn 16 PDUs and 16 SEUs in just 2 days
- Experiential learning with Case studies, Scrum Activities, Role plays, & Simulations
- Progressive learning and support to further your Scrum knowledge
- Lifetime PSM certification through Scrum.Org
Registration for this class has closed