Professional Scrum Master Chennai, Aug 18-19, 2018
The 2-day Professional Scrum Master course covers the principles and (empirical)
process theory underpinning the Scrum framework, and the role of the Scrum
Master in it. This course is a combination of instruction and team-based exercises, and
teaches what is at the heart of the Scrum and Agile movement.
PSM is the cutting-edge course for effective Scrum Masters and for anyone coaching
a software development team toward increased efficiency and effectiveness.
The course includes advanced thinking for servant-leadership and behavioral shifts.
Throughout the course, students are challenged to think in terms of the Scrum
principles to better understand what to do when returning to the workplace.
The PSM course is much more than just a set of slides and an instructor. In this course,
students work on real-life cases with other classmates together as a team. This course
is made up of discussions and hands-on exercises based upon real-life cases.
The PSM course is spread across two-days and covers the following:
- Scrum theory and principles
- The Scrum Framework
- The Definition of Done
- Running a Scrum project
- Working with people and teams
- Scrum in your organization
- The role of the Scrum Master
There are no specific prerequisites for attending this training or attempting the exam.
All participants completing the Professional Scrum Master course will receive a password to attempt the PSM I assessment, and are also entitled to a discount on the PSM II assessment. The industry-recognized PSM certifications require a minimum passing score on these rigorous assessments.
The PSM I, II and III level certifications are achieved on obtaining a minimum passing score in a rigorous assessment, which is held online.
PSM I holders understand the basics thoroughly, and are able to use globally accepted terminology and approaches to Scrum.PSM II holders have a deep understanding of the principles and processes that underpin Scrum Framework and can effectively apply Scrum in the organizational context. PSM III certification holders demonstrate a distinguished level of mastery over Scrum.
To learn more about each level, visit this link: https://www.scrum.org/professional-scrum-certifications/professional-scrum-master-assessments
About the Trainer
Price: INR 24500
What you will learn
- Motivate and lead a team of Scrum Masters who bring the efficacy of Scrum to projects
- Get a deep knowledge of the fundamental aspects, roles and events of Scrum
- Understand the empiricism in Scrum
- Act as Scrum Master by understanding servant-leadership
- Learn to resolve conflicts and tackle challenges
- Get hands-on experience by applying Scrum Framework to real projects
- Ensure personal and organizational growth with professional training
- Learn to address the changes that Scrum requires in the organizational setup
- Increase Scrum efficacy
You will also get:
- Intensive and interactive workshop training
- 14 PDUs and SEUs
- Downloadable, comprehensive courseware
- Instruction from industry experts
Will be Shared Later
Professional Training Network ProvidertryScrum
Registration for this class has closed