Professional Scrum Master Christchurch, Nov 11-12, 2019
Want to kickstart your journey as a Scrum Master? Or maybe just reinforce your Scrum and agile knowledge? Join Felipe Andrade for the Scrum.org Professional Scrum Master-class; a mind-blowing training for anyone that wants to learn scrum and agile through real-life examples from the trenches.
The PSM Professional Scrum Master course covers Scrum fundamentals and key principles including the values, artifacts, events, roles - and all the reasons behind them.
Participants learn through instruction and team-based exercises, and are challenged to think on their feet to better understand what to do when they return to their workplaces.
You don't want to miss this class because ...
- We teach an honest story, grounded in our personal experience and the hundreds of teams and Scrum Masters we've worked with over the years;
- You receive access to our exclusive materials and get to know real war stories that will help you understand scrum application in real life scenarios;
- We provide a serious-and-fun training that aims to energize and inspire you in your journey with Scrum. Students rate our class with an 8.8 (with scores ranging between 8 and 10);
- We prepare for your PSM-I Assessment by practising with difficult cases and assignments during the course. By participating, you receive a free code (and retry) for the PSM-I assessment and a discount for the PSM-II assessment. Both the PSM-I and PSM-II are industry recognized certificates that demonstrate a deep understanding of the content. We would like to note, however, that no certificate replaces real-world experience with Scrum.
- You'll get to learn Scrum as thought from who created and maintains it (Ken Schwaber - Scrum.org Founder);
By the end of this course participants will:
- Be able to readily recognise, define, and work with the concepts, advantages and challenges of the Scrum framework
- Be prepared to play the role of Scrum Master in their organisations and help their organisations adopt the Scrum Framework.
- Gain knowledge to be able to effectively anticipate issues related to the practical implementation of Scrum
- Be armed with the proper tools to address, resolve, and take the lead on Scrum issues in their organisations
SUPPORTING THE FUTURE
In order to support the community and the practice of Professional Scrum in the market, university students and graduates (2019) will have a 50% discount on the advertised price. Please get in touch for more details.
Price: NZD 1500
BizDojo Christchurch - Coworking, Shared Space, Event Space and Business Community
4 Ash Street, Christchurch, Canterbury 8011
Registration for this class has closed