Professional Scrum Master Düsseldorf, Jun 17-18, 2021
Learn to be a Professional Scrum Master from the people at Scrum.org who created and shepherd Scrum.
Our 2-day Scrum.org Professional Scrum Master training is about giving you the skills you need to become a professional Scrum Master. We guide you through the elements of Scrum and the role of the Scrum Master within it.
By the end of this Scrum Master course you will be able to coach empiricism, self-organization, servant leadership, cross-functionality and a definition of "done" to build highly effective Scrum Teams developing highly successful products.
Groups of 3: EUR 1200 per person
Combined with Liberating Structures class on 16-Jun: EUR 2000 per person
Price: EUR 1500
Early Bird Price: EUR 1300 until Apr 16, 2021
WHY YOU SHOULD COME TO THIS SCRUM TRAINING
This course is for anyone who is passionate about
- Creating successful products that customers love
- Delivering products to the market faster than your competitors
- Creating happier stakeholders, customers and employees
- Increasing the effectiveness of your teams and organization
BY THE END OF THIS COURSE
You will be able to apply the Scrum framework and Scrum principles to
- Support the Product Owner maximize the value of their product
- Help the Development Team deliver „done“ Increments regularly and frequently
- Coach the organization to understand and adopt Scrum and create conditions for highly effective Scrum Teams
- Scrum theory and principles
- The Scrum framework
- The Definition of “done”
- Product Development with Scrum
- Working with people and teams
- Scrum in your organization
- The role of the Scrum Master
- Johannes Geske is a Professional Scrum Trainer™ (PST) at Scrum.org. He began his Scrum journey in 2005 and has trained hundreds of people in using Scrum to create (embedded) software, Scrum to create physical products, Scrum to run organizations and Scrum to scale teams (scaling case study)
- We give you the official Scrum.org course book
- You get access to our digital library with all training materials and additional resources
- You get access to our online community where we will help you with day-to-day questions
- You get 3x1 hour of live online-coaching within 3 months after the training
- You will receive 14 Project Management Institute PDUs for attending this course
All participants completing this Scrum.org Professional Scrum Master® (PSM I™) course will receive a certificate of completion from Amazing Outcomes and a password to attempt the Scrum.org PSM I assessment. Participants who take this industry-recognized assessment within 14 days of the training, and who do not achieve the passing grade, will have the opportunity to retake the assessment for free.
We are convinced that you will successfully pass the Scrum.org PSM I assessment after our training. If you use both attempts and still fail, you can participate a second time in our Scrum.org Professional Scrum Master™ (PSM) training for free. In this case you only pay for another Scrum.org PSM I assessment.
We use “Training from the back of the room” and “Liberating Structures” to deliver a highly interactive learning experience where you are able to experience practical hands-on training in an easy to understand, engaging and exciting way.
IS THIS THE RIGHT SCRUM TRAINING FOR ME?
Scrum.org offers different courses to provide you the best learning experience based on your focus of Scrum. The variety of courses makes choosing the best course difficult sometimes. Use our Scrum training guidelines to pick the best Scrum course for you.
HOW TO GET THE MOST OUT OF THIS CLASS
If you’d like to prepare, we suggest you read the Scrum Guide. It’s not mandatory but will maximize your learning experience. You can get the Scrum Guide here.
OTHER THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW
- Duration: 2 days
- Spoken language: German
- Size of class: no more than 16 people per Scrum trainer
- Type of class: public (contact us for in-house training)
- Catering: coffee, soft drinks, snacks and lunch are included
- Cancellation: free of charge 30 days before training. Within 30 days, you can reschedule for free or send someone else to attend.
Amazing Outcomes GmbH
Erkrather Straße 401
We provide free parking on the campus
The training room is wheelchair accessible