Professional Scrum Master Göteborg, Mar 24-25, 2020
The Professional Scrum Master (PSM) course is a 2-day course that covers the principles and (empirical) process theory underpinning the mechanics, rules and roles of the Scrum framework.
Advanced tools for servant-leadership are provided to increase a Scrum Master’s effectiveness. These tools relate to behavioral shifts, working with people and teams, coaching and facilitation techniques, and addressing the organization.
Students learn through instruction and team-based exercises, and are challenged to think in terms of the Scrum principles to better understand what to do when returning to the workplace.
Professional Scrum Master is THE cutting-edge course for effective Scrum Masters and anyone supporting a software development team’s efficiency and effectiveness.
Price: SEK 15950
- What is Scrum and how has it developed?
- Why does Scrum work and what is the difference from traditional development
- The Scrum Framework and its activities. That is the purpose and how does it work
- Change. What happens when Scrum is implanted in an organisation?
- The lifecycle cost for a system. How does one measure it and optimise it with Scrum?
- What is special with a Scrum Team compared to project groups. What is the best way to create such a team?
- Planing both long and short term and estimating time and cost.
- Predictability, managing risks and reporting.
- Large organisations/projekt. To Scale Scrum
The certification test ”Professional Scrum Master”, PSM I, is included in the course fee. The test is done on the web within 2 weeks after the course. By preparing and taking the test you will increase your learning. The certification – if you pass – shows that you have fundamental understanding of agile product ownership/management
Up for a challenge? You get $200 discount on the harder certification test for Professional Scrum Master II.
412 63 Göteborg
Professional Training Network ProviderProAgile
Registration for this class has closed